Who Does Sell To Canada?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm getting tired of hearing "We don't sell to Canada". I have money to spend and I can't believe the bullshit I'm going through trying to spend it. So , if you sell to Canadians, I've got
currency.jpg
to unload, but I need to find out who wants it. Pretty stuff isn't it?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I need some encap juice. I got 30,000 sf to do and it has to be low moisture. They won't go for the Host. You playing hockey in Abby this year? I'm soon looking for a new machine too.POG

Clark

We ship into Canada 2 or 3 times a week. The problem is money transfer. It takes 8 weeks and a $45 fee to process a Canadian check. Bank wires are $10 B to B. Credit Cards are the best. So how many cases of SnapEnap do you need? We can get a CX 20 on the pallet as well.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I have an account with customs brokers and bought my last machine from the U.S. and know the procedure with bank transfers , but I keep hearing "We don't sell to Canada". Or try the Canadian agents, usually about 2 or 3 thousand miles away. I've found despite a near equal dollar, we still pay WAY more from the supply chain up here. A gallon of TLC( 32-1) from one large supplier is $50. I bought a new internal jet bypass hide a hose detailer the other day for $450. I see the same 4 1/2 tool on websites down south for $230. Don't know if it has the flow adjustment, but....

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
a few years back when the exchange was $1.60CDn to $1US, a hydroforce sprayer was $450 up here!! Its still $450 as far as I know.

There should be a place in Blaine where you can ship product to and then go down and pick it up after clearing it. You've got it easier, I've still got to get it shipped over to the island. SeaWings or the Clipper has a US address, I get a product shipped there, so as far as the shipper is concerned they are only shipping to Blaine or Seattle.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Willy, just order from Canada!

Contact,
Rick Thode
Organic Solutions
(403) 352-8386
(403) 886-4378

He brings in all Releaseit products, Vacaway products, Greenglides and some other good stuff. He brings everything in by huge volume and private labels it. Great prices and service, super knowledgeable. He also sell VLM equipment as well.

Tell him wild Bill hooked you up!

Bob Foster

Good for you Willy. Most Canadian distributors still refuse to acknowledge the internet exists and good service and far better prices exist elsewhere besides their arrogant greedy asses.

I ship my stuff to Blaine WA. You can too and then you have a 1 hour drive and can fill up your truck with cheap gas.

jayjacques

Willy P said:
I'm getting tired of hearing "We don't sell to Canada". I have money to spend and I can't believe the bullshit I'm going through trying to spend it. So , if you sell to Canadians, I've got
currency.jpg
to unload, but I need to find out who wants it. Pretty stuff isn't it?

Better than all green.

I got roots in both countries. That 50 looks like Richard Nixon sneaked on there

Greenie

Since Lisa deleted my Queen rant, I'll say the American currency is showing more and more colour....how long til it's just a North American dollar?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom