Who does the Vacuuming @ home?

Mikey P

Administrator
and with what?

My wife handles that chore with her Bissell Healthy Home.

It's a sucking fool, does not let out any noticeable dust but weighs a ton.

the vacuum works pretty good too!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I usually do.

We track in a lot of mud and it just irritates me to see it on the carpet, I think my wife waits me out and knows I can't take it.

I sweep the tile too it's gets it much worse with mud and gravel!

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I vacuum 3/4 of the time with the Bissell Healthy Home, it drives me crazy when my wife bangs into furniture & baseboards, so I end up doing it.

Name
Jesse
Me. I use a Windsor Sensor because I've got tile in every room, it auto adjust the brush height so I can do the area rugs and tile at the same time.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I have a pretty good deal, I keep the floors clean, and occasionally vaccuum the upholstery, take out the garbage, and she does the rest!

Brett

I vac at home with a Sebo X5 15" with cogged belt and S class Hepa filtration, or a $2200.00 Patriot canister with Sebo Powerhead with cogged belt and a 1,000 sqare inch Hepa filter on the back of it. I've seen fog tests of different vacs and it's amazing how much fine crap leaks out of most vacs. I can't see vacuuming dust mite crap at my house or a customer's and breathing it. With the Patriot, I have the customer stand behind it and smell the clean air coming out and tell them what it cost, and they usually don't even ask me how I'm going to clean the carpet after seeing it. Great sales tool and saves my lungs. I won't buy a vac without a cogged belt. The regular rubber belts stress the vac motor shaft when they are new, and when they start stretching your brush roller speed slows down and your pushing a vac around that's not doing a good job.

G

We have carpet in the family room and one bedroom, the rest of the house is hardwood with a rug here and there. I vacuum! I use a Bissell Powerforce Bagless. We've had it for about 3 years and Haven't really had any problems with it. Works good.

Ernie G

I vac all the carpets, rugs, and hardwoods with the central vac system or the lindhaus, both work great. We have two black labs, I hate dog hair.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My 13 year old daughter does it twice a week and the house cleaners do it once a week when they clean the rest of the place.

that tiny text was ruthless Mikey. You have no Ruth.

edit;

Oh and we have dyson that a custy gave me. They were moving out and didn't want to take it.
Brand friggin new.
Good deal.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That's what housekeeping people are made for. :-)

Actually I do an in between vacuuming some weeks, but since I'm almost never home and an anal clean freak it doesn't need it often.

Chris A

Name
Chris
my wife, but I sneak in and do it right with the dyson here and there...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I DO IT ALL!

I CLEAN THE TOILETS, I CLEAN THE SHOWER, I CLEAN ALL THE DAMN FLOORS!

I'M GETTING TIRED OF IT!

THATS WHAT I GET FOR MARRYING A "TROPHY" WIFE!

Well she used to be one twenty years ago.

Now she's a fat sassy back talking woman!

She says , "Jimmy can you go in the fridge and get me some bon-bons?"

I HATE IT WHEN SHE TELLS ME, "Jimmy can you chew the calluses off of my feet?"

MAN O' LIVE.......................WHEN I WIN THAT LOTTERY.............BAM!

I'M OUT OF HERE!

:shock:

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
cleaning lady every other week, me the other week we have a dyson and a oreck the oreck is my fav. but cleaning lady likes the
dyson go figure.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
wife does the vaccing normally with 2 cheap purple top bissels one upstaris one for down, I will fire them up about once a month, when the guinea pigs get too much crap out of the cage or some other need for vaccing, normally I check and make sure both are running at full strength and no clogs. the problem as I see it with the purple top bissels and for other vacs is for guys like us they work great, we know how they should be performing and can easily fix it when they are not. however your average homeowner does not know this, if the vac is not working right they might as well not be doing it. the cheap bissels do need constant filter cleaning, which I think may not get done, if there was some other way to drive the brush on the 887 besides the belt so that it always was at full strength you would have essentially an idiot proof vac

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Willy P":eek:moed6uq]Do you wear your little black maids uniform with stilettos and nylons jiMmY?

Oh Snap, I just got wood..... :lol:[/quote:eek:moed6uq]

uhhhhh :shock: :shock:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ON BOTH ACCTS!!!!!!!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Sometimes Amanda does, and I'll do it again anyways and Ron Werner the living crap out of it. For 500 sq ft of carpet, I can take 45 mins to vacuum, 3-4 times a week. We live next to a field, and the dust blows horribly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom