Who doesn't own a tile spinner?

Mikey P

Administrator
It's been 20 years since the first "Turbo" was introduced...

IMG_20190107_132624.jpg

Reactions: GeeeAus

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I would say leave the tile and grout cleaning to the experts! I have over 10,000 jobs with the turbo MYSELF...May I help you? Not bragging, it's all I do!

Today's 1-7-2019 job:

Reactions: Matt Middleton

steve_64

Use mine on concrete a lot. Its a 15 inch. Debating on getting the 12.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I would say leave the tile and grout cleaning to the experts! I have over 10,000 jobs with the turbo MYSELF...May I help you? Not bragging, it's all I do!

Today's 1-7-2019 job:

what is everyone doing wrong? since ya getting a lot of T&G jobs while everybody only does a few per year...

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
It's really all I want to do...I hate carpet cleaning...LOL
Thats cool. Ya just charge lower compared to rest of the cleaner, or you just marketed it specifically?

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Thats cool. Ya just charge lower compared to rest of the cleaner, or you just marketed it specifically?
Great question! I do 5-8 jobs a week! Charge reasonably... Work Less Make More...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Today's 1-7-2019 job:

Carpet cleaning seems harder and it is easy. Not saying there can't be problems but carpet is pretty easy to ruin compared to t&g.

Reactions: todg

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
we do lots and lots of tile/stone/grout but still working with the damn mytee spinner lol

got my sights on that auction cause the mytee is pretty much on its last leg and I dont want to repair it

next big purchase for hard surface/shower work is a Dupray vapor steamer 350+ degrees, wet/dry vac, continious flow, chem injection $5k

Reactions: GeeeAus and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom