Who has a Hydramaster Titan 575?

I picked up a gently used Titan 575 last Semptember with 1250 hours. It's approx 3 years old and installed in a GMC 16 ft cab over box truck.
Very happy so far, no issues on mount what so ever ( knock on wood).
Just curious if any Titan 575 users have to say about this TM!

Thanks in advance
Grant

Mikey P

Administrator
Welcome Grant!

I think we may have a 575 owner or two.

I'll see if I can get a Hydromaster Employee to chime in about your unit. Is there anything you wanted to know specifically?

Thanks for the welcome!
I live in a small town outside of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.
There is no Hydramaster dealer in my province. Closest TM mechanic is 700 kilometers away.I'm very confident on all the basic servicing etc. My last unit was a PTO Aquatech (Cleanco sister) and simple to work on.
Lots of bells and whistles on this Titan!
I have had a few nice phone conversations with the fellows at Truckmountsuppy in Surrey British Columbia. They are certified Hydramaster mechanics and assure me that they can have parts delivered quickly. They also are easily available by phone for technicial assistance!
I bought the Titan in the U.S (Chicago area) I stopped in at Barker Hammer -Interlink in the Minneapolis area. The TM mechanics there said nothing but good things about the Titan 575.
Basically if something goes wrong mechanically , I will be the one fixing it!! I know excellent small engine and auto mechanics!
Regards Grant

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
Grant-

If your Titan 575 has been properly maintained and taken care of, 1250 hours means it is just entering it's prime. You will love the heat too. Since you are a long ways from a distributor, always feel free to call our customer care team here at the manufacturing facility in Washington state if you need any operations or maintenance advice. The number is 425-775-7272.

Regards,
Doyle Bloss
Marketing and Brand Manager
HydraMaster

Thanks for your reply Doyle!
Yes I love the 230 degres consistent heat! I will put the Hydramaster customer care team number in my phone contacts!
Cheers Grant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom