Who has the best price for 300 ft of blue 2 in. hose?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
joe bristor probably has the best price . i hate that blue goodyear the color rubs off on the carpet.

gene

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
http://www.windtrax.com
My friends say these carwash supply guys blow everyone else I know of out of the water on hose price. they are about half the price of Jon-Don. Looks like they have all kinds of brass, gages and pumps too. I'm going to order a paper catalog becuse there is too much to navagate through online.

Goodyears hose $.90 / Lr. Ft
http://www.windtrax.com/search_results. ... Search.y=7

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Warren - I would definitely give Joe a call. I don't know about Goodyear hose, but if you want the hose quickly, that is who I would call. Joe carries numerous solution hoses.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I've never had a kinking problem with their 2" hose.

Windtrax has very fast delivery and low prices.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Dave Yoakum said:
I've never had a kinking problem with their 2" hose.

Windtrax has very fast delivery and low prices.

Are you talking about the blueish red stuff? if so that stuff is crap, if you have anything close to a real machine it will also shrink under the HG load.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
dudes, seriously using metal braided hose is like running an unglided wand, you just using the wrong stuff, parker paraflex is the only solution house ANYONE should ever use. I am still using the same stuff I bought from cobb like 7 year ago. when I ran goodyear I had to replace the stuff every year. with that said in 7 years time goodyear would have cost me 2100 to keep 200ft of it on my truck instead I have only paid $400. AND THE HOSE IS STILL ON MY REELS WORKING.

there are 3 other added bonuses besides the price, I get 7-8 more degrees at the wand, I don't burn grass and the stuff doesn't explode in the house and spew BLACK shit everywhere when the ends give out.

if you are using goodyear, your out of the loop

as for vac house, amflex is pretty much the best hose out there that I can find. bristor sells it and maybe some others just make sure its amflex. don't submerge it in sewer because for some reason its very hard to get the smell off the hose once you do.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
get your solution line from windtrax......less then a buck a foot and they can make it any length you want....

BE-CAREFUL....who you use for the vac hose.......I had to eat 200 foot of 2 inch hose because they sent me the wrong type......come to find out the person that I ordered it from was only the middle man and left me hanging with it....

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
steve i'm not saying you are right or wrong but the reason that hose doesn't burn grass is because it loses all it's heat, no insulation. i don't see how it gets the water to the wand hotter. Sorry, i guess i am saying you are wrong. plus it kinks. :lol:

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom