who here has mobile websites and what information do you put on them?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I was looking at my mobile website statistics and was surprised, actually astonished by the number of people viewing it. After looking at it I really don't like the information that is on it. With such a small amount of room, what do you think is the best information to be shared on a mobile site?

Name
Bruce
Your mobile site should be no different in content then your normal site. My website gets converted to mobile if someone is viewing it on a mobile device, all of the content stays the same.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Your mobile site should be no different in content then your normal site. My website gets converted to mobile if someone is viewing it on a mobile device, all of the content stays the same.

ditto.....

and i dont know about the statistics on it....

Billy

Name
BH
We no longer use dedicated mobile sites. We have been using what is known as Responsive sites. They actually change based on the size of the screen they are displayed on.

Name
I'm Rick James
There are mobile sites that will convert your site for you.. BUT Billy nailed it. Its best to get a responsive site, googleman likes those better.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
My mobile site is a couple years old. It is a mini version of my main site where I input the display data for each page. It will device detect for formatting.

Holy crap! I just went to my mobile site from a mobile device and I am seeing my main site.

View attachment 3616

Now what is wrong, thank you for prompting me to check!

Whatever you do, make sure there is a click to call button.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Whatever you do, make sure there is a click to call button.

For those of you who would like to add a simple click to call link to your site if you do not want to have a mobile site use the following code.

HTML:
<a href="tel:8005551212">800-555-1212</a>

You can always spice it up but using a graphic to click on.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom