Who here has the highest advertised pricing per Rm, not sq/?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I like pricing by the Rm / Area. It’s just easier for me and the customer. I want to know if there are many “high end" cleaners pricing by the room. At $40-45 per Rm, I probably only average .30 a sq ft. yet I have not seen anyone advertise a higher price per Rm locally.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: Who here has the highest advertised pricing per Rm, not

If the price is higher they probally don't adverertise price.

And why advertise price anyway?

Don't you have other great things to offer other than price?

You are making a mistake.

You would be better off advertising a cheaper rate like Crowley at 25 per room with a higher first room charge.

Maybe first room could be 75 dollars up to 300 or 350 sq ft and then each additional area (hallways, stairs, and rooms etc) 25 dollars up to 200 sq ft. You would likely have several rooms in larger homes at 50 per.

On an average job you would get 100 just for the living area or 125 for the first room and hallway and so forth, but you could say you are 25 per room.

Or you could just say you have a 50 dollar service charge and then 25 per area.

Either way you will book more and make more or the same.

Still advertising price is a big mistake. There are people that will pay .50 cents a foot, but you will never get that unless you go out and inspect the job.

Free Estimates allow you to charge whatever you want. It's the best thing going.

Chris A

Name
Chris

Our first room is 90 bucks, then were on a graduated scale that goes from 60 per room for two rooms down to 49 per room for 10+ (based on wall to wall cleaning)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

danielc said:

You would be better off advertising a cheaper rate like Crowley at 25 per room with a higher first room charge.

Maybe first room could be 75 dollars up to 300 or 350 sq ft and then each additional area (hallways, stairs, and rooms etc) 25 dollars up to 200 sq ft. You would likely have several rooms in larger homes at 50 per.

On an average job you would get 100 just for the living area or 125 for the first room and hallway and so forth, but you could say you are 25 per room.

Still advertising price is a big mistake. There are people that will pay .50 cents a foot, but you will never get that unless you go out and inspect the job.

Free Estimates allow you to charge whatever you want. It's the best thing going.

I strongly disagree- it may be a mistake for you, but may be perfect for others.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi

We were charging by the room as follows:

1. Room can be no larger then 200SF
2. Room prices were $65,$75,$95 depending on package.

We switched back to square foot pricing because we found that we were leaving a lot of profits by doing room pricing. Square foot FOR SURE is more profitable.

Mike Draper

bensurdi said:
We were charging by the room as follows:

1. Room can be no larger then 200SF
2. Room prices were $65,$75,$95 depending on package.

We switched back to square foot pricing because we found that we were leaving a lot of profits by doing room pricing. Square foot FOR SURE is more profitable.

Hack! Thats what we charge for apartments! For residential we charge double! 8)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

Ken Snow said:
danielc said:

I strongly disagree- it may be a mistake for you, but may be perfect for others.

but hes been busy fishing...so hes out of the CC mentality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if ya want to get technical about it my 1st room is $100....unless they get more then 1 room done :p :p :p :p :p :p

$25...looking and trying hard to kick it to $30.....and i still havent figured a up to # yet.....I look at it, say hey i think its worth 2 rooms what do you think??? Have yet to have someone tell me no...in fact the other day I did 2 semi longer hallways ( i usually just throw in halls) but said, "hey these 2 are a little bit bigger then avg....$25 for the both sound fair???" "yup sure no problem"

because sometimes the Master may be a bit bigger.....but then a seperate room is say 4 wand strokes worth...kinda balances dont cha think

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes

I guess what I meant was the highest published per room price. I don’t generally do price point advertising. I do feel it’s important to have published, easy to understand pricing. Per rm pricing is just so much more user friendly. For the level of service I deliver I can’t do price point marketing except for rentals. I don’t want to change the pricing structure if I don’t have to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom