Who is enjoying these huge savings on fuel this last couple

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
of months?

I am loving this price break and it is making a huge difference on totals for us as we drive a lot!

Are you not seeing a huge difference in total fuel costs?

Hopefully tires and other oil related items also come down in price.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I noticed last month it was about $1,500.00 cheaper than usual. Some could be the time of year but I think it was most likely the lower price per gallon.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Had to do a double take the other day after filling up the personal truck for like 32$ bucks! Lol....

I remember just a few years(2-4?) ago it was 150$ to fill up the van, now all our gas issues(for like the last 40 years) have just magically faded away... Screwed up! Gotta think at some point the poop is going to hit the fan.

It's Jan. gas could be free and "things" would still suck!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes but you can use the se fuel savings to make some physical on location sales calls that you might not normally do.

Use whatever advantage you have available to you whenever and as much as possible as it turns you into a much "luckier" person.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Love the lower price.... But I feel that everyone knows that it's a stare down game of chicken: who will cut production first and prices will be right back up.
There is an overall uneasy feel to it.
Saudi Arabia produces cheaper than us. They can probably take the loss easier than us... for a while.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
We've been on this road before, we just have a short collective memory.
Love the price break, will enjoy it while it lasts.
Those who start (yet again) buying gas guzzlers, will be hit hard in the pocket book (yet again) in the not so far future.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
thats what i am saying enjoying while the savings are here.

more demos, more sales visits and etc. just because of half price fuel.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
What I would like to know: those of you who were so eager to have an extra charge because of the high gas prices- have you repealed that??

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We never had a fuel surcharge just raised or adjusted price to compensate.

But I have been calling out shipping companies that are trying to hit us with surcharges

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fook no!

Do you lower your price when you get a sale on your favorite prespray or someone give you a free sample? :eekk:

Why not?

:stir:

Truthfully we've raised a lot of rates in the last month and we're not done yet. :biggrin:

Name
Marcus
You can thank those hard working rough neckers out in west texas and North Dakota....
Oil production has doubled in texas over the last few years...
I paid 1.62. gallon ....I use the extra to take my wife out to a movie, returant....

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'd be cautious with Dakota investments. I can already see the holographic TV specials airing around 2080 that shows the completely deserted towns there and they'll be talking about how it used to be busy with life in the early part of the century for a short time. They'll talk about that oil boom that was so great etc etc :lol:

Bjorn

our wonderful governor and seattle liberals are trying to put a nice big carbon tax on gas

Name
Marcus
Yea it's boom bust I grew up in oil country,
But you can still credit those guys for the price drop in gas......

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I like expensive fuel, my broke dick competitors cant afford it :)
Honestly, I'd be ecstatic to see $6+ fuel... hell make it $10. Survival of the fittest :)

Reactions: TConway

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I just started running all super so I just keep my expense about the same, and then when it goes back up it won't be a big deal....and it will

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I like expensive fuel, my broke dick competitors cant afford it :)
Honestly, I'd be ecstatic to see $6+ fuel... hell make it $10. Survival of the fittest :)
I kinda agree to a certain point. I am sure gas is a very big factor for larger companies, that are running a biz that is booked 9-5 everyday because in that day they are making a certain amount just say average day is 8-1100 per van per day...day in day out.
When gas prices go up I can see it making a impact on there numbers.
For Me however if I am working I am making money if I work later into my day buy doing job number 2 for the day, the price of gas has very little effect on my out come. :biggrin:
when the gas goes up 10-20 a gallon it really is only what 20 bucks more for a tank of fuel, by the time I need to fill up again I had dam sure better made more than 20 bucks or I am going to vote for Obama and get my free cell phone and sign up for welfare.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshleyMckendree

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom