Who is going to Connections

I could care less about the carpet show. It would just be an excuse to go to Vegas. I have always wanted to go.

Lora Olson

I'm thinking pretty hard about going this year. I haven't been in 3 years now, and one of the speakers does really interest me...Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger. I loved the movie about his life and would like a chance to hear what he has to say!

...oh...and there's a Tiffany's over at the Forum shops at Caesar's! 8)

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Don't discount the value of attending formally, whether you want to register for the presentations or just the tradeshow. Plan on taking the time to talk with people you meet and you'll learn things that will make the trip worthwhile.

As much as my wife dislikes Vegas, she does have her eye on a Tiffany bracelet. Thanks for the incentive tip.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Lora is looking at the Charm Bracelet too. I usually buy her something from Tiffany's when I got out of town. It is my way of saying thanks for letting me go hang with the boys. It is much cheaper if I pick something out myself then to let her loose in there :shock:

Name
Nate W.

I bet Big John. But when she's with you, your balls are in a glass case... :lol:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
booked the room and everything about 2 or 3 weeks ago.................

but not real sure if I am going.......................

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I'd probably fly there, 'cept; my arms would ache too much to be able blow the froth off've a brew when I arrived. :cry:

I'd need a seahorse to ride there, but the waters too bloody cold. :shock:

Then I'd still have a couple of hundred miles of dirt to consider. :shock:

I may have to shack up with kennie in his campervan. shiteatinggrin :shock:

Or Jeff Bishop. :oops:

But I think I'll be there, one way or another. :wink:

Ooroo,

somewhat amus

PS ::: Plus, I gotta catch up with tree stump :wink:

Ron K

Is there a link out there with Vendors??? Speakers..... maybe Bainers twin ?
Thanks

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
will be going again for sure. learned alot and formed alliances that have held strong. a very good investment of time and money.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I have other business in town then, so I might go through the exhibits on one day.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'll be flying above between CA and TX.
Does that count?

P.S. John, Lora should go to Tiffanny, it will add some urgency (not to say desperation) to increase sales. It works better than the JonDon twins.

Ron K

Thanks oh Short One. We just had a neighbor come back from the big island there, said it was really expensive 1.40 to 1.60 per Ltr of Gas. OUCH Iseeru

I made reservations to be in Vegas that week, so i will be there for the first time.Don't know what to expect but i know it will be memorable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom