Who is this D-Bag anyhow?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Nate The Great said:
I hear ya. Should have some type monitoring but as long as the fee's get paid, they don't care.

Apparantly, I'm just amazed he get's away with the thumbnails, although I 'spose their no worse than Odins...

Name
Nate W.
Chris Adkins said:
[quote="Nate The Great":2z4b3p1e]

I hear ya. Should have some type monitoring but as long as the fee's get paid, they don't care.

Apparantly, I'm just amazed he get's away with the thumbnails, although I 'spose their no worse than Odins...[/quote:2z4b3p1e]

:shock:

What's wrong with Odin's? I'd rather see that then a picture of a dude...... :lol:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":1j9ttwut][quote="Nate The Great":1j9ttwut]

Apparantly, I'm just amazed he get's away with the thumbnails, although I 'spose their no worse than Odins...[/quote:1j9ttwut]

:shock:

What's wrong with Odin's? I'd rather see that then a picture of a dude...... :lol:[/quote:1j9ttwut]

Nothings wrong with 'em, I'm just surprised e-bay let's 'em fly...

Ryan

He has good feed back and it looks like he's selling a few.... maybe I'll become a marketing gurushiteatinggrin

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I thought if I could use some of those chicks for my avatar I too would be cool like Tre. No such chance, right click didn't work. :(

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom