Who makes the best hand pump sprayer?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I have several green Hydroforce sprayers on my truck but I really don't like them.
After a while the o rings that seal the top to the container expand and then they fall out before you can screw the two parts together.It's a real hassle. And you can't get just the o-rings as a replacement. You have to buy a whole rebuild kit.
Recently the thumb lever on one of them just snapped off.That part is not in the rebuild kit.
Hydroforce says they are the best on the market but I think they are junk. There must be something better out there.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
go to ace hardware and in the garden dept they have red ones for 10 bucks they last for a while

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
here you go, Roxy

http://www.amazon.com/Gilmour-Sprayer-2-Gallon-Capacity-050P/dp/B00115BL92/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380218763&sr=8-2&keywords=1%2F2+gallon+sprayer

buy a couple and get free shipping

yea I know it's the same sprayer as the HF.
But it's still the best out there ..and 10 bukz le$$ than the same sprayer with HF label

..L.T.A.

Hey thank you Larry,
I guess for that price I'll just get a few. I learned that I have to be careful with heat and citrus on these sprayers.It seems to make the rubber seal expand and then you can't screw the container to the top anymore. That O ring seal just keeps falling off the green top part , sometimes into the container. A real hassle.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
It seems to make the rubber seal expand and then you can't screw the container to the top anymore.

when you're done with it, loosen the top a little before putting it away.
just a 1/4 to 1/2 turn is all that's needed.
See if that doesn't help

..L.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom