Who sells hot sauce

Name
Nate W.
ErikG said:
I was just at the web site did not see it there.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17865&p=192796&hilit=+Hot+sause+hot+sauce#p192796

Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="White Collar":2dmzadiz]I was told my my local distributer that you can boost your chemicals with the Prochem Odor remover. It does have SP in it as well as a few other chemicals. Does anyone do this?

I mixed it today with Judsons on a really dirty job, Rinsed with Dry Slurry and it didnt seem to come up real well. It was a job that I didnt want to use the Hot Sause because I wasnt putting protector back on.

Anyway any thoughts on this would help.

First of all, I would like to thank you for trying our products, we really appreciate it.

I don't know if you remember, the O-2 System before the development of the Hot Sauce Modifer.
One of the unique characteristics of the O-2 Pre-Spray is that it did not need to be boosted, you just mixed it stronger for dirtier carpets.
Most Pre-Sprays on the market, if you just mix them stronger, there becomes a issue of residue from the chemical being too strong and not
rinsing out.
With the O-2 System, you can actually pour it straight on the carpet from the bottle and after several strokes from the wand it will rinse completely out.
The development of the Hot Sauce Modifier, was to reduce consumption of the O-2 Pre-Spray under extreme dirty and trashed out carpets. The whole objective was to reduce the cost per ready to use gallon and have good performance.
With this situation that you have here, I think that I would have just mixed the O-2 Pre-Spray stronger, up to about 6-8oz per gallon.
The Ph at this dilution would still have been under 10.
Soon we will be providing more details on how versatile and unique the O-2 System really is.
The Hot Sauce Modifier is really not a booster. As when you use a booster, your total ppm is increased.
With the Hot Sauce Modifier, by using 1 tablespoon per gallon and reducing the consumption of the 0-2 per-spray by 50%, the actual ppm is lower than if you mixed the O-2 Pre-Spray stronger.
Thanks,
Les[/quote:2dmzadiz]

Bob Foster

Call Judson Labs in SC and speak to Joyce. Phone number is 864- 233-6442 The product is called Hot Sauce Modifier and costs $15 a 2 lb jar.

For those on the West Coast Contact Lisa at GreenGlides in CA at 866-438-8335

TimP

The product works very well and you don't have to use much 1 tablespoon per RTU gallon..... but 15 bucks for 2lbs???? I didn't realise the cost on that stuff. Can you buy more to get it cheaper????? 7.5 bucks a lb seems kinda steep especially when you have to add the o2 with it.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Dumb joke.

An alligator is giving a bunch of hispanics a ride across the river, one at a time. Cubans, puerto ricans, mexicans..ect.

Every time one hops on, halfway through the river the alligator tips him over and eats him.

Only exception is the alligator never eats a mexican.

One guy asks the alligator "why don't you eat the mexicans" ?.

Alligator says "my ass is still burning from the last time I ate one".

Albert

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
At Almighty Guitar Planet, (Godin, Laravee, dealer), in Ventura, If you can keep down a shot of Gannon's hot sauce you can have any guitar in the store.

Many have tried.

None has succeeded.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My sample of hot sauce dried up into a concrete block.
Not very stable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom