Who took the day off?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I had a small job scheduled before I realized the kids are home today so I did that and then the wife went to work. Just got back from the parade. 1 kid napping, 1 playing video games and have no clue of the other.

Who else took the day off?

Bob Foster

I did unexpectedly. A regular restaurant - very good customer - forgot to clear all the tables - so I rescheduled.

Name
George Valliant
Yeah, I got the day off today and have 3 rug rats running around here like crazy.

a five year old boy and two 6 year olds girls. Fun times!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
hey John good to see you. Now how do I turn some of that stuff you sold me into a spotter

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I actually helped clean a carpet..So I guess I took the day on?

On the other side of the job...I worked all day and am still working.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
we worked all day today.

I'm taking tomorrow off though, since I'm veteran steelheader
does that count?

FISH ON! is what hope to be saying all day long tomorrow

..L.T.A.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Didn't take today off,even though my dad was a Vietnam vet.Heck...I didn't even take yesterday off,could have though...since it was my birthday.....

my sobriety birthday that is :D ...............happy birthday to me........

Patrick

Al

We had quite a day.

First job was 8:30 cat urine on 3 pieces of furniture already cleaned by another company who couldn't fix problem and actually made it worse according to the client.

Then we took a sample of tile to be tested for asbestos it was a 45 minute drive but we had this boat to clean in the same town.
10:00
100_0198.jpg

It's 120'

100_0201.jpg

we did some of the carpets today but we do a lot of furniture and other cleaning too. It's loaded with marble floors and almost every counter top and table top is stone so we hope to get that work too.

100_0225.jpg

This is some of the boats furniture, we clean and protect it outside, they have it waiting on the dock. We "duel tool" furniture when ever we can.

100_0222.jpg

100_0229.jpg

From one extreme to the next

2:30 We arrived on this job!!!!!

100_0194.jpg

LOL ..... that stuff that looks like piles of old rotten pet food ...... is! That is all under the entertainment center.

100_0187.jpg

This is a water damage job ( Contents removal ) It took 10 man hours just to remove contents from just that room
to storage bay and dumpster we had delivered. There was a water bed to drain and remove as well, pictures can't descibe the mess and stinkyness in this place.

100_0189.jpg

100_0182.jpg

From "Life Styles of the rich and famous" to "Dirty Jobs"

:lol: 8)

100_0189.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0189.jpg
    100_0189.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 108

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
hey Al you seem to do alot of boats what do you do about the mildew that sometimes builds in the corners on the ceiling in the cabins. I do alot of boats but this is always a problem and takes some time and still remains discolored

Al

Hey Greg,

We have the same issue, after the "mildew" has eaten and digested and lived in that material for awhile there can be some perminant staining at least thats what my experience has been. We have been very successfull with it for the most part, if the material allows we use Stain Zone or peroxcide, same with water marks on ceilings.

8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom