Who wants the rotovac Graveyard

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My fault was Rotovacs record keeping, I guess having an account older and loyal is just wrong. I guess because I made my purchases of thousands of dollars doesn't count. Personally I would use that as a comment on quality but they use it as an attack agauinst an older customer and then when i complained they deleted my website until I took legal action showing again that they are against independent operators. Hopefully over the next few days I will be free from rotovac who I thought was a good company but it turned out differently. My guess is they are stressed with going broke and are huurtung

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have 2 location so we will take 2 seprate pic os all my rotovacs and you can determine whether I should be treated like shit after years of promoting them

Rotovac

Name
Nick
Greg called in screaming & swearing at my web designer because he was having website problems. I got the call after no one knew how to deal with him. He did nothing but yell and scream. I asked him his name and wouldn’t even give me that. Asked him how I could help and he just kept yelling. Asked him to calm down so we could talk about the problem rationally and he told me to “**** off.” He called back and threatened to sue us.

The original issue’s:
1) Wasn’t getting calls or estimate submissions
a. We checked the site several times and found the form to be working
b. We setup all customers with this feature. It helps get them business. We can even link it to their smart phone so they can respond to estimate requests while they are on the road. Our customers love it and it gets them business.

2) Couldn’t check his traffic
a. Again checked several times and his site has shown 132 hits since 10/25/10.
b. Sent him specific instructions (10/25) on how to log in to check his stats. He acknowledged receipt.

*GREG’S SITE IS RANKING #1 on GOOGLE IN HIS AREA UNDER: carpet cleaning marshfield, ma

We DID take his website off line for his baseless verbal abuse of my staff and threatening to sue us. I personally offered to help him on two occasions each time he wouldn’t let me get a word in edgewise. On the behest of the owner of the company we turned his site back on to give him time to find a new hosting company (30 days). In my 4 years here this is the only carpet cleaner who has ever screamed and yelled at us over a website problem. Let alone one that was already raking #1 with us.

We have nearly a thousand customers hosting with us. We ONLY do websites for carpet cleaners. We build more carpet cleaning websites than any company in the United States. Almost all of our websites rank highly (1st or 2nd page) including. Mr. Crowleys.

What more can we do, Greg?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
when have I ever worried about money? Rotovac screwed me and was more than happy to attack an independent operator on the boards rather than resolve an issue. I didn't change the way I ran my website they did and whenI comp;ained they came to you attacking the independent operator so, listen now but do not buy fromnthem because not only do they not keep track of good customers they attack people who they think aren't. See you in court

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
[Greg called in screaming & swearing at my web designer because he was having website problems/quote]
this is straight out lie because I didn't swear until I talked to Nick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom