Who won the Mytee inline vac filter?

Mikey P

Administrator
Loving mine but I use it to drain my tank, how is it working as it was intended?

Looks like it should last ten times longer then a Pool Filter.

Is it just my imagination or does the lint fall off the screen easier then on a Pool screen?

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Greg Crowley won the Lint Hog.

We have had a really positive response on this product so far. Many of our Distributors are having a hard time keeping them on the shelves - not only are they priced right, but they are extremely durable and effective.

You can check it out on the front page of our site: http://www.mytee.com

You can also see some pictures of the item below:

F200-Photo.gif

F200-AddlPhoto-1.gif

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Now that is a well thought of item,even has legs to protect very sweet hope u sell a million ...

Name
John LaBarbera
meAt said:
I took a quick look on the site and saw 2" ports

do you make one with 2.5" ports?

..L.T.A.

Yes, 2 1/2" are coming. The mold for that one should be done in a couple of weeks

Name
Nate W.
Imho, I think you should have just made one size, the 2.5" size. Then you can always reduce the ports to make it smaller. Don't take this the wrong way, I always look for the easiest way to do something. I guess that's the lazyness or procrastiNate in me.... :lol: I know a lot more logic going into a product then I can think of. Better then the pool filters by far! :D

Name
Bill Soukoreff
So Joe, what cool cuffs work work this filter?

I have your modified pool filters, but it looks like the Mytee needs a threaded barb cool cuff? Do you make those?

RThode

Name
Rick Thode
Does this look like what you're look for Bill? I just stocked up on all my Cool Cuffs connectors for my Canadian Customers.

25barb002.jpg

Rick Thode
Organic Source Ltd.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
No. The one I want is just like this:

Mytee made this one for their extractors, but it seems that came to an end. There is so much less restriction than a standard 2" hose barb.

The one in your picture is what came with my Bristor modified pool filter. There are many application where you want a MPT thread and not a pass-thru or starter cuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom