Who you gonna call????

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had another multi-level water loss yesterday afternoon. The homeowner came home from work opened her refrigerator and a waterfall of water came pouring out.

She didn't know what to do so she called 911, they chastised her and told her to call a plumber, this was for emergency's only. This was another 60's to mid 60's woman that lived by herself. :angry:

Anyway the plumber highly recommended us (no money paid to them) and so she called us. Hardwood floor wet, dining bedroom and hall, down to a family room. Ceilings wet throughout the lower level. Probably 2-3 more hours of drywall removal today.

When it rains, it pours....that refrigerator ran flowing water for 3-hours until the plumber arrived. :eekk:

:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea that will help pay some bills.

But wasn't it wrong how rude they were to this little old lady. She said she was shock at how rude and mean they were to her. The home was filling with flowing water every minute, the least they could have done was called a plumber for her.

Years ago I talked to a Fire Chief who handed the phone to the apartment a manager that had 6-units wet. The water set the alarm system off and the fire department was called.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
We had another multi-level water loss yesterday afternoon. The homeowner came home from work opened her refrigerator and a waterfall of water came pouring out.

She didn't know what to do so she called 911, they chastised her and told her to call a plumber, this was for emergency's only. This was another 60's to mid 60's woman that lived by herself. :angry:

Anyway the plumber highly recommended us (no money paid to them) and so she called us. Hardwood floor wet, dining bedroom and hall, down to a family room. Ceilings wet throughout the lower level. Probably 2-3 more hours of drywall removal today.

When it rains, it pours....that refrigerator ran flowing water for 3-hours until the plumber arrived. :eekk:

:headbang:

Nice,
If I could only get 2-4 of those a month from a plumber, I'd be happy. Seems like pulling leg here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom