Who's coming to Boot Camp?

Bjorn

I got a free 100% free from clean fax thanks jeff but SORRY not going to make it

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
free isn't worth it I was watching the slide show too much BS

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Maybe if you pay, Joe really DOES give you the information finally. shiteatinggrin

Hard to sift throught the hours upon hours of testimonials and virtual masturbation for no happy ending.
But I guess he's not in it to give it away. Don't blame him for that.
But Jeremy H. Christopherson....getting to the point would be a good start.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They need to change the name, "Boot Camp" it's played out.

It's so 80's, if Joe is suppose to be the cleaning industry's marketing guru what's with the corn ball name? :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brand recognition. When you hear it, you know what it is...like it or not. lol

One day I will have to meet Joe. Seems like a nice guy...little nutty...but nice.

Gary Taylor

I am a little disappointed. I have never met Lisa, but I always fantasized that her voice would be a little more, you know. But she stills sounds good on the ad. Even though I only listened for about 15 seconds.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
GunnyEmery.jpg

I'm Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor, from now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and the last word out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I met him one time. He was signing autographs. He's a really nice guy in person.

It was all I could do to get him to call me "Maggot".

He really didn't want to do it. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Geico commercial kills me.

"Maybe we can chug on over to mamby pamby land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you, you jack wagon!"

I was rolling when I saw that for the first time.

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRAd]

Name
Bruce
Gary Taylor said:
I am a little disappointed. I have never met Lisa, but I always fantasized that her voice would be a little more, you know. But she stills sounds good on the ad. Even though I only listened for about 15 seconds.
If you're talking about the link that Mike posted it was not Lisa, that was Eunice.

Gary Taylor

Bruce, I just listen to it again, she says her name is Lisa. So it is someone pretending to be Lisa? Or reading a prepared statment?

Name
Bruce
Gary Taylor said:
Bruce, I just listen to it again, she says her name is Lisa. So it is someone pretending to be Lisa? Or reading a prepared statment?
Very Strange, when I listen to it she says "Hi this is Eunice Miller" and her name is also on the slide show. hmm, not sure .

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Hey gang,

The Cash Creation Conference video sales letters rotate so everyone probably saw different ones - and the cookie will keep the same one coming up for you. One by me, by Joe, by Gina, by Eunice.

This clip below is not a video salesletter - it's Joe talking with Angela Free and Mike Koenigs - Mike will be teaching the internet marketing part of our Conference, along with two other on-line experts, one on mobile marketing and another on apps:

http://www.joepolish.com/you

One thing about Piranha is that every year we are rolling out strategies that are working right now - whether they are off-line or on-line. A few weeks ago, 4 of our Piranha Members teamed up to go help at the fire in Utah, and generated $100,000 in claims in ten days - and we will be laying out the case study of how they got the leads, closed the sales when head-to-head with EVERY major franchise in restoration, how they got TV and media coverage, and how our Buyers Group partners flew into the city to support them from products needed, to labor and technical support.

There are plenty of excuses and reasons to avoid learning anything from Joe or I ... but for those who do come next week, there are elegant ideas and systems that can make an enormous difference in your company. It might not be everyone's cup of tea... but I sure as hell am enjoying what I do for a living, and the results that I get to be a part of helping to create for this industry.

Lots of miserable faces and "things are fine" bland answers at Connections this year from most... that is NOT going to be what you see next week in AZ.

If you can't make it in person... you can see with the video link and order form how you can get a virtual seat... everything is completely guaranteed, so there literally is no risk. No one guarantees their events like we do. We've done it for YEARS... completely unconditional. That takes real confidence in what you do to do that...

Bash Piranha all you want... but if you've never actually taken a look, and given the systems an honest try, then that's no different than CRI having no cleaning experience at all and saying that they know what makes a good cleaning test.

Right?

I back up what we do - and I've put all my best energy and training into next week's materials - and Joe has pulled in some cutting edge material to add to the systems already proven in the field right now. $97 down... three monthly payments... completely unconditional 90 day guarantee... virtual ticket if you whine about hotel and travel (you miss the best part of the networking - with the top cleaners and restorers in the US right now...) - but seriously, how much EASIER can we make it?

Can't make the horse drink...

Looking forward to seeing some of you next week, I head out tomorrow to start to get things ready - our Conference is always a blast. =)

Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom