Who's good in Spokane WA?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
My friend asked me about Zero-Rez Cleaning... I told him what to look for in a company, and that I would check to see who you guys recommend. He needs cleaning before Christmas, and I want him to be taken care of.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
From what I hear Backer is so bad his wife called Greg C

Or Is it the other way around :lol:

Ill go read the other post Ill be back

Listen to the music in your head.

Never mind was thinking of something other than this. All well I am going to leave the post anyway because Bawb cleans better than both them. :wink:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Anybody else want to weigh in? Why should I have my friend pick A-American?

Why should I have my friend pick Healthy Home Services?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
You probably won't go wrong with either. I know the folks that own A-American, they've been in the carpet cleaning and carpet inspection business for 30 years.

I thought Lloyd was a duct/commercial carpet cleaner?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Yes, it would be good to know whether or not he specializes in residential carpet cleaning.

John Watson

Kathy's crew or Lloyd Housman, Most experience best customer service would be Kathy's A-American hands down. but Lloyd would be my next choice,

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I met Lloyd a few months ago, he came to Portland to see our Vortex in action. He had some fun moving the wand on some glued down wool berber in the church we were cleaning

he seemed like a pretty good and knowledable guy, don't know if he bought a V or not. Not sure if he actually cleans carpet or if he has employees

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom