Who’s heard of neck butter?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
yummy

FC01C8FC-58E1-41CF-8B62-FF802270AAD3.jpeg 6335B5B3-DBFB-4250-9F0F-E223C70EC0C1.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Nice Job Matt. Gotta love those high end butter lovers. If that was neck butter, this one I did must be ball butter.

1590544616770.png

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I started cleaning this sectional inside their house. It's a very nice house in a snobby golf community, surprisingly. These people are renters though. I'm certain the local neighbors aren't too happy with this bunch of hippies.

BAck to cleaning inside the house: I was doing all the proper steps to treating the couch, when my common sense kicked in. I told the homeowners that we needed to put this outside on the front yard so I could treat it the way it needs it. I hosed it down with my inline sprayer filled with Ultrapak extreme. And I used a very stiff deck brush to agitate it. Once it suspended the butter, it was so nasty while I rinsed it. The cushions were twice as bad. The covers needed to be taken off and washed in a machine

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have a confession @Jim Pemberton

I didn't groom the lines out. I was so tired after cleaning the big ass 30 cushions and nasty flat pillows that should've been thrown away. I figured these people didn't care if the lines were on it anyway. They were more impressed watching the butter mud get flushed out, so I gambled the chances that they'll be happy

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Another reason I didn't advertise this on the web. It's not customer friendly. If I took the picture of the couch in their living room before and after, it would put a better picture in mind for the customer. Not cleaning the couch on the front yard. Our customers don't want to picture us putting their furniture in the yard to clean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom