Who's messing with my company?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So, someone is giving bad reviews to my company on various websites. These are not my customers and they have mentioned Mikeys Board in the post. I would appreciate it if you would delete them as this affects my lively hood and takes food out of my family's mouth.
You have no idea how this can effect someone.

If you have a problem with me, this is not the way to take care of it.

I wouldn't do this crap to my worst enemy.

Name
Lee Stockwell
If you'd have been in MY market the thought might have crossed my mind..lol

I noticed you had an Angie's List award listed on your DFW website, even before entering the market. How'd you do that?

Thanks,
Lee

G

That same thing happened to me a while back. Somebody from the boards, not somebody local and not funny.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll be honest. This kind of thing makes me NOT want to come back on this board and try to help anyone. You put yourself out there and then someone takes advantage of that. I have never tried to get a head by hurting someone else intentionally.
Makes me want to stay out of site completely except to my customers.
I love this board and most of the character on here but what's the point?

The guy or guy's posting knew way too much about my company...only stuff that I would have stated here.
I'm done either way.

Please retract any false statements if you have any dignity at all.
Thanks

Ryan

How are they mentioning mikeys board? Telling your custys to come here :shock::shock:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Brian sometimes cause of your electronic agony could also be used to destroy the false claims. If you wouln't mind, please gives us a list of the sites that have suffered the electronic attacks and I'm sure there will be alot of guys more than willing to jump on a band wagon of postive reviews!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
That sucks. BB poking and debates are one thing, but putting up false info about anyone is just wrong. Whoever did it should be ashamed.

Take care,
Lisa

Spurling

I say you expose the villan .. the webmaster should be able to track incoming IP adresses .. wouldnt you think .. get the info and post .. Im sure we would all like to know .. we will have a hanging tonight .. maybe bump that person off the board ..

I want to see the reviews in question. If someone did it they should be handled. Then again how do you know the reviews are not legit? I just don't see how you can deal with subs all day and not get some complaints.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
if you posted them here...we prolly could ID the culprit...
not much gets by this crew..........

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
I want to see the reviews in question. If someone did it they should be handled. Then again how do you know the reviews are not legit? I just don't see how you can deal with subs all day and not get some complaints.

POST the LINK....

what site are they on...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
couple "if's" in my statement coming , but they're important ones

IF you can determine beyond reasonable doubt it was someone from here
IF it can be determined that the comments they left are untrue

I'll see to it that they're banned

..L.T.A.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i had the same thing happen to me.. i got bashed by the other local CC's in my area..

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
That's worse than clicking on your competitor's adwords.

Hopefully their IP should reveal the perpetrator.

I say public board flogging.

RickL

Didn't Jim Martin have a similar problem not to long ago with a couple guys posting bad reviews on his website?
I just don't get how someone could do this, sick people! It appears we've lost Brian but if not hope you find them and expose them.

G

In my case, they refused to tell me the name or e-mail of the person. They just said that they would take care of it.

Ryan

When we find out who it is every one from this board should go do the same thing to them.. maybe not the right thing to do but it would be funny as hell when they get up tomarow and have a couple hundred bad reviews :lol: :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom