Whos the dummy?

Mikey P

Administrator
Turns out it was real travertine, very unusual one..

Got the red out but the etching remains. They didn't want to resurface the floor.. 20220831_111026-COLLAGE.jpgPXL_20220831_170836167.jpg

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
Not only did I misdiagnose this floor from the photograph that I posted elsewhere. I also blew it in the freakfact that my Crocs left footprints after using Sager tsunami and sugar oxy end cap to chemically etch the floor, normally I would have used 40 volume but I removed it as I'm headed to Vegas on Saturday and the only peroxide base product I had was the oxy encap, while it worked well, there were some kind of weird chemical reaction with my favorite casual footwear

• Wow
Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
These people turned out to be super cool after I was done overloading them with travertine information and doing the magic on the floor. I got invited out to his garage where he had a classic. Woody a. BMW c90 a Yamaha 450 trail bike two E mountain bikes and E road bike. A classic road bike. Some kind of badass motorized scooter for the wife and he had a two motorized wheel. Fully suspended skateboard and a much rather cool shit in his garage and they spent way too much time there for 200 bucks but it was well worth it

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Not only did I misdiagnose this floor from the photograph that I posted elsewhere. I also blew it in the freakfact that my Crocs left footprints after using Sager tsunami and sugar oxy end cap to chemically etch the floor, normally I would have used 40 volume but I removed it as I'm headed to Vegas on Saturday and the only peroxide base product I had was the oxy encap, while it worked well, there were some kind of weird chemical reaction with my favorite casual footwear
I've left footprints as well using Tsunami. Needs to be acid rinsed to prevent that in my limited opinion.

Reactions: SamIam

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
That happened to me before with some tennis shoes. Went to shoe coverings which solved the problem. Also good for giving estimates. They have a tread on the bottom and last forever.

boots.PNG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom