Who's the one that uses a spotting bag, all-in-one bag??

Name
Nate W.
I'm trying to find the person who uses a bag that carries acouple of spotters, funiture sliders, towels, blocks, lift buddy, etc.........

I believe it was a "Workforce" bag that kept it's shape. I have one simular to Jim Martin's one, but it doesn't keep it's shape.

bonesheal

I stopped using a bag when once I put it on someone's carpet and it left a big black spot. Something had spilled inside the bag and bled the color off the bottom. That spot was a lot harder to remove than the one I had brought the bag in to work on.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I think this is like the one John Watson uses........$30 buck at Home Depot

b950eab3-00c5-4835-bf03-cd713e54e01.jpg

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Same bag as above from lowes. It's an electricans bag I believe. I carry my spotters, tape, blocks, tabs, ect plus phone and computer in it.

gene

Name
Nate W.
bonesheal said:
I stopped using a bag when once I put it on someone's carpet and it left a big black spot. Something had spilled inside the bag and bled the color off the bottom. That spot was a lot harder to remove than the one I had brought the bag in to work on.

Thanks for the heads up.

T

The Magician

I think your talking about the bag that Ken Raddon uses. I saw the Stanley bag at Wally mart for $19. Looks good and has separarte dividers.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Taskforce from lowes, comes with a mini tool kit for 30 bucks. Put your blocks in the end spotters in side. Lots of pockets for napping scissors, scrappers, fels bar. Been using mine for 8 months with no problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom