Who's your Daaaddy?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Cleaning at one of our clients places (single dad) the other day IN TOWN....and heard a different sound coming from the dog kennel....and the dog was also in front of us.

The daughter brought home a RAM sheep this Fall while he was away. City doesn't know about it and the neighbors haven't said anything yet (I don't think you can legally have this in town)

The guy said he actually almost let the thing out of the dog kennel the first night thinking a wild Ram had got into the Kennel (we don't have this type of wild animals around here by the way) and he really had to do the double take (might have been tipping back a few before getting home)

He went in the house and told the daughter about it being in the dog kennel and she said "Oh, Yeah....it's ours now....:eekk: LOL!

Just never know what you are going to find around here these days....:icon_rolleyes:

This also took place the day I bought my new Dodge Ram....boy did I have a good chuckle with him about all of this. He really has no intention of getting rid of his Ram yet.....

2014-04-02095955_zps12b1c93e.jpg

2014-04-02095941_zps9524af84.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hope ya fed it some snacks.

Always make friends wit da pets Mark : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Reactions: Mark Saiger

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
For her own good, please get Lisa off of this thread.

Cause before you know it she's gonna have a pugs and pigmy goat refuge.

God bless her heart.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
What's that white stuff all over?

Take care,
Lisa

That white stuff is "Minnesota Hell "this year Lisa.....just never seems to end!

It is 47 degrees above zero and I am out chopping the ice off the drive way in between walks around the block with the puppies on dry pavement.

If we get another snow storm this year, the house is gonna be for sale! :)

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom