Whuud U do Wednesday?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I got my ass kicked today. The guys are still tying up loose ends from the storm we had last week.

Plus we are busy with carpet cleaning and fire jobs, so they needed help and I decided to put on my cape and jumped in.

This am I cleaned the carpet at water job 1200 sq/ft and 12 steps. Came back in and cleaned a divan and 6-area rugs. I'm old.....I'm tired.....man am I out of cleaning shape. :redface:

Good thing I don't have to push mow tonight. I have a friend that just dropped a Zero Turn mower for me to demo tonight.....I'll let him pick it back up when I'm done mowing in a few days. :biggrin:

Soo whhhud you do? :winky:

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Hired a new tech while everyone else worked. He arrived at my doorstep with experience - BMS Catastrophe, Inc. Still in shock. It was a good day.

Reactions: dealtimeman

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
got up late 10:30AM...missed half of "lets Make A Deal" (damn)...then watched Price Is Right..then watched Millionaire then The Young an the Restless till1:30....then i took a nap...woke up to fried chicken.....and here i am.....

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Did three large jobs. Didn't turn the TM on at all. A completely electric day. Fuel gauge read full when I arrived home.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
On my last of 8 apartments.

I feel like a hack.

Well done Richard on the work today! I bet the guys appreciate the big boss diggin' in to help when it's crazy.

The Clean Machine of Iowa
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well for the first part had a 1.5 hours meeting with PM on large turn were doing in early August. Then 3 areas for a college chick that her dog had messed up. Then off to retirement facility to clean up an old guys crap (literally) 250 ft PITA hose pull. Then 3 area rugs and 2 more to the shop and last day job was 8.5 rooms some dog issues all scotchgard and 4 rooms of odercide 210. Now I don't know what the hell I'm doing on here with my 1.5 hour break before we go back out powerwashing tonight. We're doing 2 restaurants for $700. Then I promised my boy I would go swimming with him when I get in at 1:30 am. Off tomorrow for daughters college orientation.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
First job empty home $356
Second job, a couple of chairs in an office $112
Third job, another empty $195.
Ok day.

Mikey P

Administrator
stufffff094.jpg

I think I'd rather drink my sweat.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
It's always nice when one if your customers was one of your managers when you supervised restaurants, he brought us both out a treat just as we were finishing
u2a3y2a7.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Did 5 rooms, 2 mattresses, 1 recliner, cleaned and protected, then extracted a basement.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I go home with a headache each day. Its so busy and trying to figure out how we will get the work done.

Oh well at least its better than going home with a headache from being slow. :winky:

Reactions: Art Kelley

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I go home with a headache each day. Its so busy and trying to figure out how we will get the work done.

Oh well at least its better than going home with a headache from being slow. :winky:

Well that's better then waking up with a headache... :very_drunk: :shifty:

Buck1955

Name
John
I started a new sales job this week. Watched an Installation of a double dropdown ladder rack on a Chevy van, then some sales calls. Had a friend in my CC truck so made some $ off that too, and the boss bought lunch. A full day without sweating...WEEEEEEEEEEE.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom