Why cant you guys be a great boss like this.

K

Kabluey

From a Craigslist ad here in Seattle. Chem Dry?

If you're looking for effective and affordable carpet cleaning call me. I use the carbonated spray and buffer system which works great! It also only takes 1-3 hours to dry unlike most truck mounted suction units which often take days.

I work for a carpet cleaning business. I'm a very hard worker but I don't get paid very much so my boss allows me to do occasional side jobs. I plan to do a couple jobs a week to make some extra cash.

I'll charge an easy, flat rate of $25 per room. More than two rooms and the price will drop depending on the size. If you want me to clean the whole house I'll give you a bad ass deal! So if you're interested give me a call @ (425) 2xx-4138. Thanks!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I used to let my guys have a "free" saturday if things were good. I would let them schedule jobs and keep the cash. They just paid for their own gas.
Now I will throw a minimum job at my Techs every once in a while that they can keep. If someone wants a job that is less than our minimum I will sometimes let the Tech keep the total.

Happy Techs make happy mee. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom