Why do cleaners support trouble

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
As I set here reading the interlink bs, problems with powerclean machines and snake oil salesmen. Why do cleaners continue to support this people?

Interlink won't stand up to their problem of (allegely ripping people off), causing cleaners to lose money.

Powerclean in a recent and past post, of machine problems that they (pc) cannot even fix.

Why?

And then there are the snake oil salesman promising riches beyond your belief.

Here's a clue, don't support them or the distributors. You never hear a problem about judson, bane, vortex. Why, they now what they are doing and do things right the first time.

The cleaners in this industry need to weed out the "losers or problem makers" just as we try to weed out the hacks that give the industry a bad name.

Quit bitchin and stop supporting them.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, it's kind of funny I told the BP guy on the phone "I spent well over 1,000 dollars with you guys this year, I bought an airpath, omni sprayer, training vid." and he wouldn't give me credit for that!

I don't get pushed over real well! I have done business with many on this board and have had no problems and Greenie is probably the best guy to deal with if somthing isn't right... Standing behind what you sell is NOW the most important things I look at when making any purchase.

BP is tring to soften the blow for themselves but, how did this effect the companies they ripped off?

For myself I put alot more effort and energy then $1.000 in ads would reflect. I should have had my spring mailer out which would have made me... don't know?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
ALL of these BB's have their favorite PARASITIC suppliers whose only way to get customers is to hang on the boards to build their business.

They get a bunch of stupid bdcc to shill for them and away they go.

In my opinion these boards were not set up to peddle their wares .

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Every company is judged on their customer service. We all make mistakes...yes even you Mikey :mrgreen: ... but fixing it is the saving grace.

My customer service is the most important part of my business and I make money from it. I am surely not the best cleaner in the world...probably not even in this town.
The guys that have been doing some work for me are IMO better cleaners than I am.
But if something goes wrong, I take on the problem and get it resolved.

Some of my best cheerleaders have come from a screw up on a job that was taken care of in a friendly and professional manner.

Don't ever let your ego get in the way of your prosperity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom