Why I didn't notice sooner that our residential cleaning was down somewhat

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
We picked up a property management company 2 years ago that is owned by a realtor in our BNI group. The first year we did $6,330 sales with them and as they have grown so have we. They now manage about 250 properties and this YTD we have done $9,267 worth of services for them. We picked up our 2nd property management/investors (via a new technician) 7 months ago which is also about 250 town homes/apart/houses and in just 7 months we have done $10,514 in services for them. Both give us great lead times and we area able to work them into our cleaning schedule and both pay consistently within a week from time they are invoiced. I would call this the perfect clients. But, now it is time to focus on building that residential business again so we can have both trucks running next year. We are up to 10 jobs on the first EDDM mailing and I dragged butt and didn't get the second round out in time so I am waiting until after Thanksgiving to mail it.
asa7uper.jpg

Last edited:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I did that a couple years ago when we were balls deep in work with three big restoration companies. I lost focus on our bread and butter and it took me a year to get back headed the right direction...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom