Why I prevacuum

Mikey P

Administrator
When I walked in to this first time customer's room this AM, my first thoughts were (and I made the mistake of sharing them) WOW! this carpet looks great why am I even here?

but during the pre vacuum stage, much like the 1st time you have foreplay with a new gal pal, you learn SO MUCH about her hidden stains....

Pre vac makes you very intimate with your patient.

1574476489999.png

and this gal had loads of hidden oxy burn, dog vomit and garage drips that my initial scoping never saw due to the pile hodge podge.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
during the pre vacuum stage, much like the 1st time you have foreplay with a new gal pal, you learn SO MUCH about her hidden stains....
Eww, what the hell is wrong with you?

scotty747

I came out of the perv closet years ago. Finally quit caring what other people think. I"ll keep my mouth shut if I think I will truly offend someone, but most people appreciate good humor.

steve_64

Prespraying does the same thing but I don't have to disassemble it and clean it afterward.

Or was that vac already dirty from the last job?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had to take my Shark apart and clean it this morning after a horrible job yesterday. I told Brady yesterday that, if it wasn’t the worst job Ive ever done over 30 years, it was in the top five. The guy was a single 60 year old PhD who works for the Alabama Dept of Corrections. I think he’s been wearing the same pair of coveralls and brown t-shirt for the past 30 years.

He thought I’d finished after vacuuming. He didn’t own a vacuum. After Rotovacing, my Dev filter was packed with about 10 pounds of sand. P-Sor and Bio-8 had the carpet looking like new.

He said he had me clean it because he’d just found out 8 family members were coming for Thanksgiving. There was not one surface in the house that didn’t have a couple of inches of filth on it.

Those poor people.

steve_64

Our sharks get cleaned out a lot. I hate using them because of that.

Orek and the others we just change bags and filters. So much better. Oh and take a razor to the brushroll to remove hair and carpet strings.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
but during the pre vacuum stage, much like the 1st time you have foreplay with a new gal pal, you learn SO MUCH about her hidden stains....

If you had left this part out, this would be a helpful thread about vacuuming

I don't doubt that Marty would have been able to use the content to encourage somnulence for his part, but for many MB folks, it would be of value.

Now its going to go everywhere but where it should.

But you knew that........... :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
If you had left this part out, this would be a helpful thread about vacuuming

I don't doubt that Marty would have been able to use the content to encourage somnulence for his part, but for many MB folks, it would be of value.

Now its going to go everywhere but where it should.

But you knew that........... :lol:
Oooh. Mikes in trouble. Mikes in trouble.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
“He thought I’d finished after vacuuming. He didn’t own a vacuum. After Rotovacing, my Dev filter was packed with about 10 pounds of sand.”

I thought only pre-vacuuming removed dry particulate soil. Must be something wrong with your Rotovac if it’s pulling out the same type of soils as your vacuum. Unheard of! :headscratch:
:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom