why is odin so hateful

100_2940.jpg

DevilDog

If you can get around his incredibly CHEAP ass behavior and not thinking he can charge more and realizing you really don't want to do a LOT of things the way he does them....he is ok.

He has gotten me onto Fels Naptha which I absolutely love and the crayon deal is a miracle worker at times.

I have never figured out if Brevik is really smart, average in intelligence, or just plain a HACK.

But in his defense, not all of us want to clean carpets all day, he seems to enjoy life (isn't that what life is about?) and charging the most or making the most money is not high on his priority list. I really respect that.

So many of YOU judge your success and who you are by what you do to make money and how much you make....fook that. That is a horrible way to live.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
ODIN said:
por favor

Obrigado

and for Mickey

Sou vegetariano. Não como carne

I didn't know you spoke portuguese. Where are you originally from and or how do you know how to speak it so well?

Eu tambem falo Portugues.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't mess around with Terry!

:shock:

:wink:

CarpetKING

I just cant get over the fact that he CHIPPING on that beautiful green. I play that course all the time and its awesome but dude use the putter.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Terry seems like that one wierd uncle that's not allowed to be alone with the kids... :shock:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
More like the fun uncle who pays off the bouncer to get you in the bar (and get you served), and perhaps sets you up with some "professional feminine hospitality".

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
we met terry at les place he is pretty cool i was just tuggin a little bit.

Mike beer gut no more i think i lost 25lbs since that pix.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Jim Pemberton said:
More like the fun uncle who pays off the bouncer to get you in the bar (and get you served), and perhaps sets you up with some "professional feminine hospitality".

LOL!

Odin works cheap because he is not the big player in Bellingham, Wa. Swans Carpet Cleaners runs 7 or 8 trucks and pretty much sets the price .18 sqft. in Bellingham, Wa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom