Why my wife is not allowed on jobs.

americlean

My wife saw my van at a house I was doing Tile & Grout job at today and decided to stop in and say hi. She asked if the custy was home, they were not, she came in carrying her Tea-Cup Yorkie. She told me the tile/grout looked great and set the dog down to kneel down to look at it. Sure enough the dog peed on the freshly cleaned grout.

Glad the customer was not home...but it was hilarious (and totally unprofessional).

Seriously though, my wife does work on alot of jobs with me and does a great job (just incase she reads this)

DRScrivner

My Chickster breaks vacuum cleaners like you would not believe.

I tell her that when she dies her version of hell will be being chased by a fleet of broken vacuum cleaners.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was cleaning a house down the street from where I live one day and my wife dropped by to tell me something. She asked if the people were home (they were aquaintances). Without thinking, I said no, and then immediately regretted it. She proceeded to go from room to room checking the place out. Most unprofession thing that I could have ever allowed to happen! I was a nervous wreck the whole time she was there and finally had to ask her to leave. Just think what the owners would have thought if they had come home during that.

Never again will I allow that.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
admiralclean said:
I was cleaning a house down the street from where I live one day and my wife dropped by to tell me something. She asked if the people were home (they were aquaintances). Without thinking, I said no, and then immediately regretted it. She proceeded to go from room to room checking the place out. Most unprofession thing that I could have ever allowed to happen! I was a nervous wreck the whole time she was there and finally had to ask her to leave. Just think what the owners would have thought if they had come home during that.

Never again will I allow that.

:lol: Wife stories are never dull :lol:

Rex Tyus

I can't imagine my wife ever showing up at a house I was working at. That is beyond my comprehension. Not even on a commercial account. If she wanted to tell me something she would leave a voicemail or email me.

AND Bringing a dog in someone elses house.

WTF?

It is different if she is WORKING with you. But to stop by like a school girl with a freaking dog. I am really having a hard time with how anyone thinks it is funny. Holy shit! UNPROFESSIONAL DOESN'T BEGIN TO COVER IT.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
My thoughts too Rex. I wouldn't have a dog in my house and I wouldn't want anyone to bring one in. Especially a little pisser.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
most unprofessional thing I've heard of was a custy coming upstairs to find the couple doing it in the custy's bed. They casually said, "Its okay, we're married!"
I bet they never got called back.

and it was a long time ago so the hidden cams wouldn't have been there :roll:

Back
Top Bottom