Why this BB is so GREAT....................

Thanks Mike for giving us an uncensored voice. A place where we can find out the truth about products and suppliars.

A place where the little guy has a voice when getting the wood by a suppliar.

A place where might have some input with the IICRC after all the years of the Dixie Mafia.

I for one am trying to support those who are bold enough to buy banner ad's here due to the fact they stand behind there products.

KEEP GOING MIKE !!

Chris Muetterties

P.S. Make some cash doing it too !!

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks guys.

The Admins and I just wanted a place for the cream of our crops to rise.

btw, I have had quite a few new inquiries into getting a banner here.
Now I'll be the first to tell you that Banners are not going to make any company thousands a month but they sure get their company name in front of the hippest, salt of the earth cleaners around don't they?

This board is still in it's infancy obviously and those that support it now are sure to get huge dividends down the road.

Any manufacture that has the guts to get a banner ad here truly wants the best for their company. Look at what Mytee did this year on their sprayer. They could have gone 4 years and never understood why the original was not selling.

Chris Muetterties

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
got to agree that this board is the top of the boards. more activity here than any where else!! :lol: :wink:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey has done something no one thought would be possible...he hasn't been banned from his own board yet :)

Other then making pork butt a mod he has done a damn good job. ;)

oh and Chris Talked to Tim Baker he should have or will be calling you. Big wigs are still trying to work something out with windsor on your behalf.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
this board cost me at least 6hrs fixing repairs in an apartment this week for another board member....his guys kinda fooked up a few things ,patches and spot dyes
so i meet him at the job 3 different times and redid the work for free, and i was glad to do it...he kept his rep ...and i finda feel that it is the sprit of this board to break each others balls and to lend a helping hand when we can if needed

its great bunch of wack jobs here

Mike Draper

my wife lectures me about spending to much time on this board. She says this......" you work all day then come home, eat dinner, shower then play on mikeys board all night andddd thennnnnn you expect me get all romantic with you!!!" Well it ain't happening. Then she goes and watches lifetime channel. I love mikeysboard.

Mikey P

Administrator
B-Man said:
my wife lectures me about spending to much time on this board. She says this......" you work all day then come home, eat dinner, shower then play on mikeys board all night andddd thennnnnn you expect me get all romantic with you!!!" Well it ain't happening. Then she goes and watches lifetime channel. I love mikeysboard.

are you married to Paula too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom