Why Us? I mean WTF

Credits
Theres a massive shortage of tradies because so many learned at school that sitting at a computer is a hard days work, so if you want a tradie then you wait for them

Doesn't ever seem to be a shortage of new startup carpet cleaners
When you fail at everything else, you can always become a carpet cleaner.

Credits
What was the question?

OHH YAAA!

cuz we CARE more the the gate welder or the painter....excluding Larr of course

Do they have Internet boards and
Fests to go to....

Hmmmm....gate welder forem......
Nope
..not one!

Last edited:
Credits
From all the professional services, ours seem to be the only business that actually responds to inquiries and fast.
WTF does it have to be us?!!
I've contacted gate welders, painters, fence builders, landscapers, house builders.....you name it. From the low to the high life. And most of them you feel lucky if they even respond, let alone show up.
The owner's wife asked why I remodeled my office myself and didn't call a contractor. When I told her that you have to call them repeatedly and then dog them to finish, she said, "If you know this, why is it a problem?"

Credits
Did you elaborate on your preference to employ people with a sense of decency and professional courtesy?
I was stunned into silence by the logical way she was telling me to quit whining.

It does say something about the way certain industries have trained everyone else to expect very little from them; enough to take that kind of difficulty in stride.

Credits
Curious if she'd maintain the same iron clad logic, go lucky demeanor and saintly understanding, if you ran D.A. Burns that way.

And that mystery of yet staying in business.
Oh well.......

Latest posts