Wick me with your rhythm stick

Mikey P

Administrator
HWE'd a CGD in a RE office last night.

First cleaning in 5 years plus so they told me.

Pre Vac, Pre Spray, Red Pad , mega dry stroke AP 2.5 ttd 6008 289º yada yada blech burp.

The referring agent calls today @ 4:50 PM to tell me it stinks and new spots are where they were not B4 :|

Big surPRISE!

black top ttd and no in house vacuum.

I show up 15 min later with my Clark 20inch denture shaker and a thick gallon of Pixie Duster.

and no guilt or shame , just a ICS bred truck it or **** it tu'de that may or may not always get pulled off.

I was so convincing and forthsythian with my explanation of the natural order of the hows and whys of textile layered gravity and neglect of their investment that the head cheese laid a "look Mike, I don't expect you to work for free so make sure you ad some on to the bill for your work here tonight and make sure to contact us in six months for a open are cleaning on me.

That big dork Gurkinx would have been proud.

Mikey P

Administrator
that would have soaked it even more.

Some times you just have to let them wick Junior.

Two visit cleaning are needed in these situations.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
No duh.

That was sarcasm through the roof.

We run into this a lot. These state buildings we do are loaded with soap from the scrub and run guys, and wick like crazy. My boss use to get pissed because after we would spend 16 hours on a 75000 sq ft job; the next day we would have some wicking. ARA and some pads took care of it. Took him a while to get the concept of why it happens and what it means to do restorative cleaning and then maintain it.

Back
Top Bottom