Will Greenie ever come back?

Walt

I was just thinking this the other day and I saw it in a post. I miss Greenie.

I know there were some issues (I never had one) but I'd really like to see the guy back. When would be a better time?

Perhaps it's better for him not to be involved. I respect that. But I'd love to see the guy back. Most cleaners have reason to thank him (and Lisa) even if they don't know it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You guys think I shill companies that I like here...when I first saw one of Greenie's Green Glides they let me try it out at CMS in Sac (now CCCS) and I reported back with flying colors. I was telling everyone about them and shilled the hell out of them.

Greenie helpled me in more ways than one and if he screwed someone...he should apologize to them or at least try to make it right....I really don't know what went on...although I guess I should (I have my ideas)...but we all make mistakes.

It's that whole being human thing.

I think Greenie is a good person....as much as I know him and know of him. He could be COnner for all I know.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Lassie come home!

Got some "Chem-Who KMA" Parflex from him a couple weeks ago. Gave me a tub of his Apartment Whore what kicks azz.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
You guys think I shill companies that I like here...when I first saw one of Greenie's Green Glides they let me try it out at CMS in Sac (now CCCS) and I reported back with flying colors. I was telling everyone about them and shilled the hell out of them.

Greenie helpled me in more ways than one and if he screwed someone...he should apologize to them or at least try to make it right....I really don't know what went on...although I guess I should (I have my ideas)...but we all make mistakes.

It's that whole being human thing.

I think Greenie is a good person....as much as I know him and know of him. He could be COnner for all I know.

Please don't TRY..to be a ChaRcTer wItNeSS....For GREENIE..... :roll:

It is INSULTING...nobody...GAS.."What you thiNK".... !dork!

MIKE has an issue with Jeff..."and it is personal "... :idea:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
If Greenies reading this post, I thank him for all he's done for me concerning 2.5 vac's. Now.....where can I get 2.5 cuffs, especially a 2.5 threaded coupling? I burned a hole in my hose on Friday, and don't want to waste 6 foot of 2.5 by just cutting and putting a cuff on. (Sometimes the hose wanders under the Genesis exhaust, and it will melt that hose quick!)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
rwcarpet said:
If Greenies reading this post, I thank him for all he's done for me concerning 2.5 vac's. Now.....where can I get 2.5 cuffs, especially a 2.5 threaded coupling? I burned a hole in my hose on Friday, and don't want to waste 6 foot of 2.5 by just cutting and putting a cuff on. (Sometimes the hose wanders under the Genesis exhaust, and it will melt that hose quick!)

I don't know if there is a 2.5 coupling. But if there isn't you could also make that 6' hose a lead hose and then attach a lint hog or an inline filter if you're not doing that already.

F

FB7777

rwcarpet said:
I purchased 2 aluminum 2.5 barbed connectors from Jeff a couple years back. Had the same problem with the hose getting caught on the exhaust

Walt

pfred said:
rwcarpet said:
I purchased 2 aluminum 2.5 barbed connectors from Jeff a couple years back. Had the same problem with the hose getting caught on the exhaust

I have one or two of these sitting around still in the package. Pm me and I'll send them you.

lance

Jeff Lydon (Greenie) is working and is very happy at CMS in San Mateo, Calif.

The shop number is 1 - 800 - 736 - 5661

He still loves to talk about carpet cleaning and everything else. I just talked to him for 45 mins. last Wed. and he is busy and making money.

He is still making the Greenhorn wand if you need one. And he has sold and installed a lot of Judson machines so far, and business at the shop is doing well.

From talking to him, it sounds like he will not be back on this board in the near future....if at all.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I just talked to him for 45 mins. last Wed. and he is busy
DUDE....THAT'S JUS WRONG!!!
Picture006.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
A list of available mods is a mile long.

If it takes being a dick to keep members from getting their cards charged for items that are nowhere to be seen or delivered in any sort of realistic time frame, than so be it.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Mikey P said:
A list of available mods is a mile long.

If it takes being a dick to keep members from getting their cards charged for items that are nowhere to be seen or delivered in any sort of realistic time frame, than so be it.

He must have learned that one from Ken,lol.

Back
Top Bottom