Will work for.......Jelly Bellys

B

Belinda Gordon

Thank you John & Lora for the GINORMOUS box of Jelly Bellys. YUM!! shiteatinggrin The rest of the gang is having fun testing out the different recipes :lol:
That was really nice of you. Have a great week. See ya at Connections.

Belinda

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've gained 15 lbs. I owe it all to the candy jar on the front counter, and the jelly bellys back in shipping. Thanks Superior! :mrgreen:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I've gained 15 lbs. I owe it all to the candy jar on the front counter, and the jelly bellys back in shipping. Thanks Superior! :mrgreen:
soooooooooo then...yor up ta 95 lbs now?

Name
John LaBarbera
I didn't know you liked Jelly Bellies so much Belinda. "That you would actually work for Jelly Bellies". If I had, I would have given you some of those instead of a raise. Now I know what you're going to get for your year end bonus. Thank you. Any particular flavors? lol

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Belinda said:
Thank you John & Lora for the GINORMOUS box of Jelly Bellys. YUM!! shiteatinggrin The rest of the gang is having fun testing out the different recipes :lol:
That was really nice of you. Have a great week. See ya at Connections.

Belinda

Your welcome :)

B

Belinda Gordon

:lol: lol...um...raises are always good too. Its a little bit easier to pay bills that way. shiteatinggrin Jelly Bellys definitely make the day more fun. I would not recommend the blueberry-popcorn combination equals blueberry muffins flavor. Yuck! But the Margarita & the Pina Colada ones are delish. 8) But I will say my distributors are the best. I love being part of the Mytee Family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom