Willie Long? Really?... called back!

-JB-

Name
JB
Okay guys. If you wanna price shop me that's fine, but for kripes sake at least us a somewhat believable name!

:roll: Willie Long :roll:

I love when you ask how they heard of you and there all like. . .

"ah ah ah ah the Internet? I mean yeah yeah the Internet!"

Or here's a novel idea, just call and ask, here's a script.

"Hi John, this is _________ from ____________ carpet care, I'm doing some research on price to make sure I'm getting a fair price for my service. Do you mind telling me what you charge? No? Great thanks that information will be really helpful to me."

Hope that helps "Willie"

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Re: Willie Long? Really?

I have one that calls me every month with the same questions??
I even have his # saved for whem he calls! LOL

DRScrivner

Rob Lyon said:
I have one that calls me every month with the same questions??
I even have his # saved for whem he calls! LOL
Is there heavy breathing heavy involved with those calls Rob? :?:

Walt

There is someone on this board who has called pretending to be a client and wanting to know very specific questions. He's called 3 or 4 times now. I've never talked to him but, my wife googled his phone number and sure enough it's... from.... carpet cleaning.

BTW the list of ingredients are in the mail.

-JB-

Name
JB

... well besides the name, and how caught off guard he was by the who referred you?

It was good that he found us, "on the Internet", cause he just happened to be "in a meeting" (at 5:15 p.m. est.; totally normal :roll: ) So I didn't need to bother him w/the details of the whole ~ you get for what you pay for thing bla bla bla... here's the price now quit wasting my F'in time.

seee yaaaa!

-JB-

Name
JB
Yup! He called back jus like he said he would :shock: that's a first!

Did he book? No. :roll:

So??

"He just wanted to call me back like he said he would", ummmm, okay?

"Well do you have the time for me to cover our process w/you?"

"Yes" So I get like thirty second into my "schpeal" and he says, "yeah, but I think I'll just replace it :? cause I don't think it's worth spending $ xxx.xx to clean it." ummmmmm okay :? :?

"Pardon me for asking this, I guess I'm a little lost here. You called yesterday and told me you found us on the Internet, explained that you understood our process, ask me just to give you a price which I did, yet you call back today, to let me cover the process w/you? But you tell me the price I already gave you yesterday wont work for you.:roll:What is it that i can help you with? Would you like me to send you some information packet in the mail?"

"No, that's okay." :?

"Well then if you have any more questions please give us a call, thank you, and have a good day."

:? :wink:

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
If you have to ask what I charge, they you probably can't afford us!

would you like kiwi or houndstooth,'s number?(local B&S co's) lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom