Windtrax Vac Hose

Brian L

Name
Brian L
This stuff is junk. 6 months and it already has a big tear right in the middle of a 50 foot length. At the top of the stairs if there is a slight bend around the area that is hooked to the stair rail there will always be a kink. It is very flexible, just like 1 1/2 inch hose, but that is all. Don't bother with this junk.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
It's all Terry's fault. I saw his at Winterfest. I am going to crash my truck into his van if he shows this year! No cuffs came with it. Now I have two 25 foot lengths. I did buy it because it was flexible. I learned my lesson.

Greenie

We call that crap carwash grade on our site, some still want it even though they cut it routinely.

The stuff you want is called SuperFlex, nearly as flexible but actually holds up to truckmount use, rated 160º temp, good value for $99 avail. in most colors.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I've been using the "crap carwash grade" for 2 years and have no problems at all. Just a couple of kinks in that time. I run it with my 45 blower and 240 heat at the truck. Don't know why its worked well for me.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I have the same experience Shane does. I'll cut a bit out of it from time to time for it's convinience. How big is your blower Brian?.

Albert

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Albert. The blower is a 45.

This (Windtrax) is just a 50 foot section that I use as my lead hose. I keep it off the hose reel, carry it into the house, I try to keep the inside hose as clean as possible. The rest of the hose (what is on the reel) is the harder, stiffer hose, I don't mind if that gets dragged all over the ground.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Greenie:

Is this Wintrax hose the same hose that you sold me to use as my "whip" hose? If it is, I'd say no way I'd use it as my standard hose. However, for use as a whip hose, it's some pretty darn good stuff ... for me, anyway. Don't know if I'd want to try using it if I ran crews. If you step on it, or kink it in any way, you might as well cut that section out right then and throw it away.

Kinks way to easily for crews to use.

Greenie

It's not the exact same stuff Marty, but pretty similar for characteristics, we only sell it with the full understanding it is what it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom