Winners of the Westpak Valves

Mikey P

Administrator
Look who won!

Terry (Ticket Number: 717), Charlie Lyman (Ticket Number: 656), Ruff Hewn (Ticket Number: 409), BLewis (Ticket Number: 528), idreadnought (Ticket Number: 624)

Please PM all your shipping info asap

Thanks to all who entered and WESTPAK!

http://www.westpakusa.com/Item187/BRASS_ANGLE_VALVE.html

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Very nice of Westpak to give these away, great product that has saved our guys from all the extra fatigue over the years.

J

JS41035

He must have been able to sense people that would actually ever buy anything. They told me one pen. No hat.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

I wore my hat backwards the whole time and told Darren they put the logo on the wrong side

Justin,

I think the sales rep could just tell that you were mechanically inclined and would no need for such a simple machine to operate...not inept like me and Chavez

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
He must have been able to sense people that would actually ever buy anything. They told me one pen. No hat.

Pretty sure Mike got the lion's share of the pens......

I got his key and went to get a case of water out of the back seat of his truck....and there were so many pens in the center tray you could hardly see the floor

J

JS41035

I wore my hat backwards the whole time and told Darren they put the logo on the wrong side

Justin,

I think the sales rep could just tell that you were mechanically inclined and would no need for such a simple machine to operate...not inept like me and Chavez
Aww thanks man. I do live for downtime.

Back
Top Bottom