Winter is coming...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
All year is a good time for commercial work! I am going to run out of platitudes for how well our revamped commercial sales team is doing. This month will end up being bet 36-38% over last year. This team is nailing it.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Agreed Ken... Commercial work is a great way to keep the cash flow rolling. It's not just winter work, it's year round profits. A lot of guys shun it so there isn't as much competition. I think its because during the busy season, commercial work can be a bit inconvenient at times. That said, the 200 dollars you make cleaning Mrs Piff's sofa will pale in comparison to the $3k-20K in annual revenues a properly qualified commercial account will bring in, especially when the $ is coming in when Mrs Piff isn't calling...

Last edited:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanks Steve- we are doing some of that for larger accounts.

Our success is a disciplined sales effort, maintaining regular contact with both current customers and esp prospects that are not buying yet.

-Staying in contact
-Setting up future cleanings
-Estimating everything, not just what the initial call is for- customers often book 2-3 times the amount they would have if we hadn't offered to do more and show them the value.
-Tile cleaning is a huge growth area for us and should exceed $100k on commercial tile cleaning this year.
-Having not only the Sales Staff (Account Managers)on commission, but also our in house Coordinator participate in a partial commission to go along with here salary. She has really stepped up her game.
-Aggressive budget numbers

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Cold Calling never bothered me, although i prefer the phone that is just personal style.

The first thing we did is hire a cold caller actually, has worked out well...

Beeks

Name
J.R.
good thing there is no such thing as winter here, because my commercial game is slackin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom