Winter/Restaurant Pre-Spray?????

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Just got done doing Wendy's Old Fashioned Burgers.

I stole the job for the S-Master dudes in town cuz they couldn't make it look any different...

I did it the first time after no cleaning for a year and turned the black to Bright pink with some strong degreaser and my Soly with the EVO wand....that was when the machine was actually working right..Tempermental junker...ha....and it has turned out great EVERY time I have done it with not alot of effort

Tonight it did not.....Sprayed I thought, pretty heavy...
Can Basic Degreaser (US Products) be mixed with a little Citrus Solv or bad reaction?....It didn't seem to be working to well...I always just use the Degreaser alone but put in the C-Solv

I then proceeded to Judson Juice mixed strong with alot of Citrus Solv...Worked pretty welll but in some areas no.....Only other degreaser stuff I had...

***Is there something in Restaurants and areas right by the door in the winter have alot of sand/salt and grease***....what is the best combo for these??....Last time I did Perkins I think Post Padding helped alot.....Right now for degreaser stuff I got Judson, Citrus Solv, US Products Degreaser and ummm Lightning Quick but that is a powder mainly for hard surfaces but also carpet...I still got some Fab PRO Enzyme Powder too....I got some other Bridgepoint Pre-Sprays too...

And of course my VON SCHRADER LMX!!!...ahh....

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Before you start the evening, try using an acid side spray and rinse the traffic areas for the salts, then come back and do your regular degreaser and extraction.

Chris A

Name
Chris
sweendogg said:
Before you start the evening, try using an acid side spray and rinse the traffic areas for the salts, then come back and do your regular degreaser and extraction.

Ding! Good call

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
I know I was joking on the VS

So what can I stir up for an acid side spray??

This is just way weird....I cleaned after last winter and it hadn't been cleaned for a year

And I didn't have any issues

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Any of the manufactures make a good acid side rinse/spray.. Here a few examples:

Jon Don: Matrix All Fiber Rinse pH 2.0

Prochem All Fiber Rinse pH 2.0

Chemspec All Fiber Textile Rinse pH 2.7

Hyramaster Rinse Out 3.0 to 3.5

Kleenrite Kleen Rinse Acidic Rain Fresh pH 3.5

Chemeister RinseAcid Plus pH 2.0

Pro's Choice Last Step Textile Rinse pH 4.0
(I had the catalog right next to me)

These are all acid Side Rinses, I suppose you could also use an acid side detergent to achieve a little emulsification as well.
A few of these include:

Chemeister Pre Action: pH 5.0

Chemeister Action Extraction pH 5.5

Pro's Choice Energy (low dilution) pH 6.0

Chemspec Liquid High Heat pH 4.2 to 4.7

Prochem All fiber Deep Clean pH 5.2 to 5.8

So Here are a few choices.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I know Hydramaster's Release works good for ice melt. Mix it exactly to label directions and do not spray it on heavily. It's the only way it works. I don't know why, but it only works when sprayed lightly and evenly and given 10 minutes dwell time. And even then it doesn't work that well. Quite frankly I think the product is junk, but it does help when people use ice-melt.

Rescue

PRESPRAY=BOOST YOUR PRE-SPRAY WITH THE "PURPLE STUFF" FROM HOME DEPOT.......EXTRACT!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom