Winter.....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
One of the hottest days of the year here, I'm thinking about winter. I just ordered new winter coats and stocking caps.

A sale by Aramark prompted me. I saved nearly $100.00 on each coats since they were closing out the styles! Still spent 3K. :frown:

But our old coats were 8-years old and had the old logo, they were also showing their age they are drab dark navy.

These are two tone and will look much brighter and not so ominous at 2:00 AM when we are on your door step. :cool:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

When my oldest daughter was 8-9 years old she was staring off in the distance and my wife asked her Lainee what are you doing?

She replied "thinking", my wife curious at was she was so deep in thought about asked "What are you thinking about?" Lainee said I'm thinking about Christmas" it was July. :eekk:

We still kid her about it and she will be 21 next month.

Think about Christmas Porkchop! :winky:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Chavez, you just had to bring up that evil word didn't you. I would rather sweat in the baking weather any day as to freeze my arse off in 10degree weather

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
110 today. Pretty mild summer until this week. Cleaning carpet is hot, but at least you're in the air conditioning. The boys are shipping cattle this week and have to quit by 10:00. Can't afford to stress and shrink them too much - $$$.

Ready for winter - it's perfect except for a few really cold spells then we pray it gets cold enough to freeze pipes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
We are 100% cattle. We only grow crops cattle will eat. Example wheat and grain sorghum. So you could say farmer / rancher.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm ready for winter, burned out here.. Though if you want your carpet cleaned tomorrow we'll do it! lol

Reactions: amygeorge

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Ps. Can't wait for 9/14! A&M vs Alabama. Last year we had a bunch of guys in town working from Bama and man they were crushed when A&M won. For the boys that are still here, we're having a big party to watch the game. I think SEC fans are great. So glad to be in the conference. Road trips aren't as easy, but the quality of the game improved drastically.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I'll turn my AC down and think about you.

Thanks Marty, that's all I need.

It's dang near freezing here in Cairns today and blowing a gale.

[h=4]Cairns[/h][h=3]28.5°C[/h]Sunday
windy.gif

Windy
18 - 28°C

28.5ºC = 83.300ºF

I'll be glad when this winter is over.

:very_drunk:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, I was crushed myself. When I heard that punk of a quarterback was likely to face NCAA punishment, I was afraid we wouldn't have a chance to play him again.

You've got yourself a great quarterback, but man is he a piece of crap.

LOL ... of course, Bama can't say anything. We've got our punks too.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
His behavior in yesterday's game was horrible! Total embarrassment to our school. I think he should have to join the corp and let them control him 24/7 until this season is over. His likability factor is going to hurt him during the draft. I used to defend him and say "his name is not Johnny Angel, it's Johnny Football", but now I just call him "Johnny Cash or Johnny spoiled rotten". But I do love to watch that boy play ball. I live in the Mecca of 6 man football which is like watching Johnny - quick and fast. Really don't care for 11 man football anymore.

FYI, my laundromat manager is from Alabama and she has decorated it Bama style in my honor. She wears a Bama T-shirt everyday because the Bama fans have been giving them to her. I have a sign that says welcome to the fighting Texas Aggie laundromat and they struggle doing business with me because of it. Lots of LSU boys in town, too. We just trash talk each other. I LOVE THE SEC!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom