wood stain removal help

one of my repeats called and asked if i could come and remove some wood stain she spilled one her white berber carpet is there any suggestions to removal this stain ?

harryhides

Name
Tony
There are some water based paint-brush cleaners and paint strippers on the market. I prefer the ones that have a goopy jelly consistency ( 3 M made one ) as they are less likely to damage the adhesive in the backing of the carpet. Brush onto the surface of the stained area, give it some agitation, dwell time, flush and towel off.

They do not smell like most solvent based solutions but wear gloves.
If this carpet is olefin, you should have no problems.

varnishab4.jpg

WoodStainPartway1.jpg

WoodAft.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm with Tony.

I find that the 3M Safest Stripper works fairly well on those stains, depending of course on the carpet fiber and the length of time that the stain has been left there.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
try just cleaning it first. Alot of times it comes right out. I went to Steven Tylers house and someone has spilled stain and walk in it. I had cleaned the carpets about a week before and when I went in there was stain tracked in the entry ways everywhere, prespray, extract bang all set 15 minutes. Told him no charge and he gave me $150 becuase he thought he was going to have to replace them

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom