Woodstock is over..

Mikey P

Administrator
      Mikey’s Fest #10 has drawn to a close. The knowledge has been spread, the toys have been scrutinized, the friendships have been made or renewed and the bar has been set. Will there ever be an event for cleaners that out does “M10F” in style or content?   Hard to imagine..   ...
The post Woodstock is over.. appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
It all seems like a dream now, reality has settle in and it's back to the grind. :errf:

Just sittin here waiting on Sapphire to call : )

Doo Dee Doo.......... Gonna see if I remember it all around 1, when it warms up I gotta drive up 2 houses for a quickie : )

Should I pre heat it Doc ; )

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm working on marketing stuff trying to get prepared for Spring. If it ever comes. They are taling about another big storm Saturday-Sunday dumping 9-12 inches of snow. :madd:

I better get to work, my brother has been all over me since I got back. Paying for the time away now. :frown:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Mikey,

Now that it is over the only thin we need is for Joni Mitchell to write a song about it. After all she wasn't at Woodstock either so that shouldn't matter.

Actually with all the talent on this board maybe someone could write it, just in case joni is busy.[video=youtube;IQpaN66GRic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQpaN66GRic[/video]

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I think I saw Hyde from That 70's show at the 101-102 part .. its funny how the tree huggers left such a mess .. love and take care of the Earth .. except for this party ..

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Well Mike, you can always go out on top! Next year, WaldoFest.

Paul,
The Woodstock attendee was about peace - as in "I don't want to go to Vietnam" love - as in "easy sex" and getting stoned.

Littering is the critical part of Alice's Restaurant (by a guy that was at Woodstock)

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Bryan is it true you were on the Group W bench?

Well Mike, you can always go out on top! Next year, WaldoFest.

Paul,
The Woodstock attendee was about peace - as in "I don't want to go to Vietnam" love - as in "easy sex" and getting stoned.

Littering is the critical part of Alice's Restaurant (by a guy that was at Woodstock)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom