wooo man`

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I have been so busy it has been crazy. Carpet cleaning numbers have been down, but other things have just got me going nuts. I havn't been here in a long time. Feeling kind of sick today, so I thought I would hop in and say HI! :)

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
LoL, you got that email too? My bad. I wouldn't necessarily call it stupid, but if that's the category you place it in. And don't act like you don't know me Lumpkin.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Well, certainly. But I've been more busy with traveling, kids and stuff like that. ACN is the easy part. Takes very little time. You have a cell phone right? Then go through me when you renew. See how easy that was? lol.

I actually just haven't been online much, tried to cut back cause I was on here like every night lol.

OH, btw, you might want to check your website, its down :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea, I know it's down...bastards...I was on it last night.

I almost got into the ACN. some friends making money from it.
I just knew that time spent on that would be time away from my company....or this board. :wink:

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
That's what got me thinking. Friend of mine was making ALOT of money. Hard to ignore a 60K dollar month in a home based business. Of course, you gotta work for it, and I knew there aren't too many people that work harder than me. I figured, why not?

I had my website go down, I almost get as bent out of shape as when my phone don't work. Someone's head is going to ROLL lol

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
This is true. I typically don't solicit anything to anyone on here, ever. Some people did get an email from me about The Celebrity Apprentice. Think of how many people on here don't clean carpets anymore, I am friends with some of them still because they are good people who fell on hard times or were just sick of the industry.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am almost guaranteeing you have fallen on hard times becks
your not cutting edge enough to be successful.

Becker

Name
Becker
You are funny Greg.

Is cutting edge lowing your prices to $25.00 per room?

Telling the client they need rotary prescrub so you can bump the price?

Or lowering the price, along with the service to increase volume, to make up for price?

Oh yes, and then offering a discount on a flier beyond your already discounted price?

Please tell me what is cutting edge about that?

I'm ready for my lesson via the great Greg Crowley.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My buddy sat behind Donald on the show...so he sez. I haven't seen it yet so I don't know.

Working on getting my website up as we speak.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I ain't strugglin'
Should I apologize for trying several different business models and choosing what i thought would be best?

Thank goodness I have this BB to learn from others.

amnd twenty five dollars was actually a raise in price

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Who is your buddy? I probably know him if he was at the event. I saw my buddy on the show. He went back there with some other top earner's from our area. They were part of the "sales people" lol.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
well Becker must be doing something right he keeps moving and then seems to do fine in the new area right away i would like to know how he does that

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I don't even get the video phone thing. Who needs them? Kids today do more texting than even talking to their friends. I don't want to see the people I'm talking to on the phone. Or I should say, I don't want them seeing me. Aren't all the military wives talking to their husbands on computers??

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
You don't have to get it for it to happen. Verizon and AT&T are already doing one way video....called video sharing. Cysco already has a video phone product. The simple fact that millions of people use webcams will make it happen. When you incorporate it into a handheld phone, it will explode. Desktop is the first model, hand helds will be next. Our current video phone just takes your regular home phone, and incorporates video.

This is a bit off topic though, my point of posting was to say "HI" lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom