Work orders

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
We are in the process of redoing our residential work orders. We were using generic duplicate forms from staples for a while. What are you guys doing? Do any of you have disclaimers on the back? If so how did you go about writing them? Thanks in advance for the help.

Name
I'm Rick James
Carpets loose at seams or along walls or that have been incorrectly or defectively installed are cleaned at clients risk. Carpets that has been exposed to pets may sometimes not be able to deodorize effectively. We are not responable for cleaning products in carpet prior to our cleaning.

WARNING: Customers acknowledges being informed and understands that carpet is damp during and after cleaning and that care should be taken when stepping onto non-carpeted surfaces to avoid slipping and hereby releases Go Green from any and all liability for injuries which might be sustained as a result thereof.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE.

X

I can PM you a copy of my invoice i dont know how to post it.

Name
R.J. Povio
NEBS has carpet/upholestry cleaning specific work orders with disclaimers on back....and there are 3 copies that transfer the writting to a white pink and golden rod colored papers....they arent cheap...but have all the right words and protects your ass....check them out they will send you a cataloge or go to there website at nebs.com....the product number we use is 2518....all the legal/"we are not responsible" wordage is on the back....just call them...they will send you a copy of the invoices....and you can get them with or without invoice numbers

You can print your own work orders on Carbon paper for about .11 cents a piece. You can get NCR paper from XPEDX and the Fanapart Glue so that you can get the 3 different colored papers to stick to each other. I just started doing this and its great. I also use the NCR paper for direct payment forms and work authorization forms for Water damage.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
SRI Cleaning said:
We are in the process of redoing our residential work orders. We were using generic duplicate forms from staples for a while. What are you guys doing? Do any of you have disclaimers on the back? If so how did you go about writing them? Thanks in advance for the help.

Email me and I will send you a Word Doc that I use.

My printer will print about 100 at a time just in case I want to change something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom