Working the bugs out in the real world.

Name
jack zerkie
When most truckmount companys built a unit they must test them in their own world testing doing whatever they think on how it should perform.I think if they would try three different locations to test the units by a established person. They could run the unit in the real world and let them know the pros and cons. When the units are tested at the factory thy just run in a controled room. They could let them run the units for 6-12 mths and if they liked it they could purchase it at a special price. I think this would really help work out the bugs before they sell to the carpet cleaners. The old story they say here is the new and improved unit and it,s all new and like nothing before.Ha Ha, I may be wrong but I know that if the units Iv,e purchased had been used by a real carpet cleaner, the units woud have had a better track record and fewer problems.I guess that why I clean and not build them in the real world. jz.

Bjorn

let me get this right real world testing on real jobs

h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3urhRUeZeFch]

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The larger manufacturers will do real world testing if they make a major system change. Typically a unit will go to a hot weather and a cold weather site to be used by a high volume customer that can pound hours on them and is willing to put up with the teething problems encountered. Some manufacturers never change things too much, or just let another manufacturer make the changes, and the fixes, and then copy the final version.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom