World Of Dropship

Mikey P

Administrator
Eric knows his SEO fo'sure but from what I hear nothing else is going on there.

How long till Mrs Cooper forces James to get the **** back to work(real job), and ditch his attempt to be somebody in this industry?

a very few EZ sales aint gonna keep those doors open much longer.

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTDn2A7hcYy]

F

FB7777

"world of dropship' :mrgreen:

now that there is why Mikeysboard has almost as many active members :roll:

harryhides

Name
Tony
How many failed Boards has this guy "run" now and does his latest BB have more members than that ?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Is that why the guy is always so toxic in all of his posts... he hates anyone doing well, because he is not? Is it as simple as that?

Lisa

P.S. Like the weed seed offer... I really hope that prop does not pass... we have enough idiots in this state.

That was funny.

That is exactly how I reacted when the phone book came to my doorstep with my ad in it.

I miss that feeling.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Mikey P said:
Eric knows his SEO fo'sure but from what I hear nothing else is going on there.

How long till Mrs Cooper forces James to get the ACE back to work(real job), and ditch his attempt to be somebody in this industry?

a very few EZ sales aint gonna keep those doors open much longer.

t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTDn2A7hcYt]

Steve Martin.....had a dog named "shithead"........

LisaWagnerCRS said:
Is that why the guy is always so toxic in all of his posts... he hates anyone doing well, because he is not? Is it as simple as that?

Lisa

P.S. Like the weed seed offer... I really hope that prop does not pass... we have enough idiots in this state.
LMAO, thats funny. If only it would pass here in Ga. It might make some of the populations' IQ go up, that includes customers, lol :lol:

G

World of Smartship ;)

It takes time to build an online e-commerce site. If you look at the time line and what we accomplished it's pretty fuggin amazing. We basically started mid March when we switch from All Star to WoC. With my SEO skills I believe we outranked the major other cleaning sites within 3 months to be conservative. We have been slowly building the store to what it looks like today, check out the new home page http:/ *. Now I am working on all the little items, SEO for customers (Bob is ranked #2 for his money keyword and pretty soon #1) conversion with all the traffic we are getting. We still are active with the forums, but it's more of a hang out and customer service area. Ohh, and we do drop ship, we have some great vendors and we offer great prices.

EDIT, Sorry Eric, no free advertising for the likes of Cooper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom