World's most powerful Slide-in

FastEddie

This thing is sick. Reminds me of a tricked out muscle care. Gotta love those ceramic coated headers.

It can run something ridiculous like 8 wands. John does some bitchin' work.

Look out Vortex!

Web_Big_Daddy_and_Connections_019.jpg

Web_Big_Daddy_and_Connections_015.jpg

Attachments

• Web_Big_Daddy_and_Connections_019.jpg
    Web_Big_Daddy_and_Connections_019.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Web_Big_Daddy_and_Connections_015.jpg
    Web_Big_Daddy_and_Connections_015.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 178

Matt King

Every time I see that pic it puts a smile on my face.. We have (2) Chevy 454's that we're rebuilding. One for a 32 Ford and the other just to have done for now. I was looking at one today on the engine stand and it reminded me of the John's machine. Then I got to thinking, a big block would make some nice low end power to drive a #7 or #8 blower for wdr work.. Just for fun ya know? 8) ahhh one of these days...

FastEddie

I bet it can turn that blower to it's full potential .

I believe it's only $25K. That is one bad-ass.........

G

I think john sales had one that was more powerful than that in the late 90's

Fred Homan

I believe John Sales has direct drive....People should look a little more at what he has....John should be on the HOTSEAT....

R

R W

My son Tony just rebuilt a Chevy 350, bearings and all. 4-bolt mains, big cam, new heads, and he stuck it in his 95 Chevy Caprice. He had it in an Astro Van. Now he's fine tuning the 700R4 auto tranny to the old 350 carberated. There is a tranny valve cable that has to coordinate with the throttle.

We were thinking of a 350 powered TM.....can't burn any more gas than my Genesis 59........3 GPH!!!

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
What about the 4.6 litre vortec V-6 that Chevy had that was basically the same pistons and rods as the 350? That engine always seemed strong.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
freeflow said:
I think john sales had one that was more powerful than that in the late 90's

Your right Nick. The blower on the Stealth weighs more then most machines alone. Your talking about the one with the Wisconsin engine and the #10 blower right? Thing is ridiculously large

minuteman

John's is a "Bad A$$" ! But last night on MTV'S Pimp My Ride I saw a 800 HP BioDiesel in a 65 Chevy Impala that will do the quarter mile in 3 seconds, it ate a Lamborghini for breakfast in the quarter mile, even Governor Schwarzenegger of California could'nt belive it, and gets 25 miles to the gallon.

Now that could run 10 wands! Check it out.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=MTV+Pimp+My+Ride&btnG=Google+Search Greg

Fon Johnson

Are you sure it was 3 seconds? You pretty much so need a turbine to go that fast. 800 hp in a car that heavy might run 9's unless it has some magical gearing and tires.

G

John all I remeber is seeing a blower the size of a volkswagon. Pipe inlit about 1 and a half feet in diameter. It was big.

G

looks like the voretecs isn't the worlds most powerful afterall....

sniff sniff...

EXTREME CLEAN

yeah i saw it at connections i am even in the website with the bright green shirt on and it is impressive and seems to be priced right but it doesnt come with hoses and reels or even a wand and fresh water tank

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom