Would you buy a product from TerJe Brevik?

Would you buy a product from TerJe Brevik?

• Yes, with no hesitation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
As you may or may not know, he sells electric truck mounts, portables, booster boxes and seasonal fruit cake.

Judging him on how he behaves on the boards, would you do business with the man?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I probably wouldn't purchase anything from him long distance. Heck, I wouldn't purchase much of what this industry sells long distance. I WOULD consider it if I lived close enough to be able to make sure he's not another Rich Michniak with a bad hairdo, and could show signs of a viable, long going, business. And, if I could test his equipment prior to purchase, AND had some evidence that others had already purchased it and were happy.

Testimonials of BB regulars wouldn't hold much weight.

Rex Tyus

Marty didn't you have a booster of his once? Only a question. I may have you mixed up with someone else.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yesk, I did, and it was/is a fine product. Well made and useful for the purpose I bought it for. His customer service was fine, as well.

However, it's a long way from a vac booster to an electric weenie TM.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Absolutly I would buy from him, did and will in the future. Builds quality products that function for the long term.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
ODIN said:
I think just having support of Jones family, them being the oldest manufacturer of truck mounts speaks for itself

and of course making things with none priority parts is a plus

Martys problem is he is not a wrench

Actually, I think most TM manufacturers problem is that they assume everyone is a wrench. Why not just build a reliable unit that does what it needs to do? Save the fancy electronics for airplanes. I'd imagine Terry has done just that as much out of concern for his pocket book as his golf game. Nothing ruins a 30ft put like a technical service call on your pre paid cell.

M

Mark Imbesi

I'm not a wrench, either and I wish I could change my vote.

P

Phoenix Phil

I do part time cleaning with a Mytee M 12 and a small Cross American. Friends, local businesses etc. to pay for my son's college.

Terry made a booster that would spec at quality for the US Military. His quality is top notch and it works like an industrial tool. It is priced based on the quality. He turned me on to Greenie to get 2" hoses too.

I now can clean an upstairs of an average house with the booster upstairs and my M 12 (200lbs) another quality machine- on the 1st floor.

He turned around the order in 2 or 3 weeks (this is all custom work).

Terry comes off gruff because he's a perfectionist and an engineer so you have to forgive him for his dry sense of humor.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes I would buy from him.

Easy to fix , and he's an honest dependable person full of integrity and other things.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I would buy or recommend that my customer's buy from Terje without hesitation.

He has always dealt with me with honesty and integrity. I'm not smart enough to understand everything he has tried to explain to me about the engineering of his products, but I'm perceptive enough to recognize true character when I see it.

There are few people that I know (both within and without this industry) who I trust as much as I do Terje Brevik.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Of course, the guy is sharp, an engineer and a cleaner.

Being a cleaner he knows the hassle of equipment that doesn't work. Being an engineer he builds to make his equipment last and still be a value.

His fruitcakes work great as paper holders! :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Able 1 said:
Maybe if he bought a banner!

Was that sarcassm or suckass?

Anyway, I wouldn't buy from me because of my behavior on the boards. That doesn't MAKE me an ass in person or a bad business person. I would have to at the very least, talk to him over the phone.
Hard to judge a person by there typing because they could be joking around or misunderstood.
I tend to make every post about me (see above). :mrgreen:
But we are all on here for ourselves.
But if along the way I can help someone else? That makes my day because believe it or not, I'm not an asshole...ok Sometimes...nobody's perfect.

The moral of this story is, don't judge a poster by their posts.

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian Robison said:
[quote="Able 1":19j21aab]Maybe if he bought a banner!

Anyway, I wouldn't buy from me because of my behavior on the boards. That doesn't MAKE me an ass in person or a bad business person. I would have to at the very least, talk to him over the phone.
Hard to judge a person by there typing because they could be joking around or misunderstood.
But if along the way I can help someone else? That makes my day because believe it or not, I'm not an asshole...ok Sometimes...nobody's perfect.

The moral of this story is, don't judge a poster by their posts.[/quote:19j21aab]

It's OK Connor, we all know its you.

I'd buy from Odin...sharp guy that cares about making quality products...the fact that he is a cleaner making equipment is really cool....

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
[quote="Brian Robison":ej0iz9a1][quote="Able 1":ej0iz9a1]Maybe if he bought a banner!

The moral of this story is, don't judge a poster by their posts.[/quote:ej0iz9a1][/quote:ej0iz9a1]

To tell you the truth I don't even know what he sells, I know he made an electric TM and thats about it. Haven't really heard much of his products but this board is where I get all my info.

Name
John LaBarbera
I've never bought from Terry. But I've talk to him on the phone and he is one smart guy. I learn a lot from him. And the appearance of his machine bespeaks quality.

John

100_2967.jpg

100_2970.jpg

100_2940.jpg

100_2904.jpg

100_2944.jpg

100_2948.jpg

100_2932.jpg

100_2929.jpg

100_2921.jpg

100_2928.jpg

100_2914.jpg