Would you buy from Sapphire?

Becker

Name
Becker
I won't go into any deep detail, other than I have bought several things from this company.

2 upholstery tools, some dripods, was even starting to fall in love with the machines Joe places near his desk at JonDon.

If you are thinking of buying any new equipment and and Sapphire is on the short list, let me tell you this.

Just do it! This company has after care like no other!

If customer service is important to you? Well then, I don't think you can go wrong with Sapphire.

I really hope this company continues to grown and brings new innovations to our industry.

Thanks Sapphire!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
We will see how they resolve my issue or if they just let the local dealer deal with it..

So far not much interest from rep to me at all

Starting to get a bit frustrated but still being patient...I will give it another week before I become vocal

To be clear..my machine runs great..it's the engineering of the water tanks that's not working and making the machine not run to potential

Able 1

Name
Keith
Kinda bored tonight Becker, lets hear the deep detail.. Including everybody you talked to when ordering, and the personality of the guy that brought it to your door.. GO!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I won't go into any deep detail, other than I have bought several things from this company.

2 upholstery tools, some dripods, was even starting to fall in love with the machines Joe places near his desk at JonDon.

If you are thinking of buying any new equipment and and Sapphire is on the short list, let me tell you this.

Just do it! This company has after care like no other!

If customer service is important to you? Well then, I don't think you can go wrong with Sapphire.

I really hope this company continues to grown and brings new innovations to our industry.

Thanks Sapphire!

Told you guys a long time ago to keep a eye on the Sapphire barn....and that in time they are going to lead this industry....

Back
Top Bottom